Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
You said 3D fighters are based on button smashing. How can you be skilled if it is button smashing?

You keep talking about beating me up in virtual fighter all you want but seeing as how we will never meet we will never know. I own that game and I am pretty good at it...considering I use the noob fighter Lion or what ever his name is. I could learn someone else but no one else is as funny or as sexy looking as he is. Yes I am that shallow

Meaningful moves like fire ball? You say all 3D fighters are really nothing but punching and kicking...welcome to what fighting is. I don't recall ever seeing an advertisment to go to some martial arts school saying "You too can be like Ryu and learn the mysteries of the Hadoken."

Speical moves are fine but don't act like you can button mash with them. That is just ignorant. Everyone knows there are a few basic moves you can do. Fire ball motion, back to forward. Half circle. I can button mash in a 2D fighter also because 80% of the moves are the same motion. The results are different but they are also different with 3D fighters depending on the character chosen.

Yes. I do claim that you know nothing about 3D fighters still because you sure don't talk like you know anything about them.
Well, we could go on an endless rampage 'bout who knows more 'bout 2D/3D fighters and it's pointless. All I know is, I'm VERY good in Virtua Fighter(few have beaten me) which must mean I know my combos very well which must mean I know a lot 'bout 3D fighters. And I'm sure you've played some 2D fighters so you must know something, my point still remains that 2D fighters(the way you play them) is FUNNER, somewhat easier to START with and seems to leave a lasting APPEAL when it comes to MOVES. I've NEVER heard anyone say, man I love doing the "whatever combo" as much as I've heard "Ryu's Super Hadoken kicks ass" We have different views, but that's ok.