Thread: Im Going for it!

Default Im Going for it!

I am Going to Starta a New Game in Proud Mode on Kingdom Hearts 2.
    I Will only use the Kingdom Key all the way through the Game.
    I will use no Magic, Summons, & Drives.
    The Magic will be the Hardest, because When you fight the Reaper on Port Royal you need to use Magic, and i will only have Donald do that. And it is Very Possible but it will be a VERY LONG! Battle.
    So What do you Peeps think?
    I think it will be Hard as SHART!
    Signature removed for far exceeding the 50KB filesize limit for all images.

~Void

I'm not sure my good home dawg. This peep *which is a type of easter candy* thinks it will be very intense. *Is still confused how you came up with SHART* But as always g-money keep it real, and I'm sure you can make it happen.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

a shart is when you [leeza]*snip*[/leeza] and fart but i think that is going to be hard as hell

[leeza]Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza[/leeza]
    EMBRACE THE DARKNESS

Quote Originally Posted by Vaprice
    I'm not sure my good home dawg. This peep *which is a type of easter candy* thinks it will be very intense. *Is still confused how you came up with SHART* But as always g-money keep it real, and I'm sure you can make it happen.
    I wont ive up at all i will do it

~Void

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Have a go at it but we will have to take ur word on this cause without a vid... u could be lying (No Offense)

You don't actually have to use magic against the Reaper in Port Royal. Certainly, it makes the battle easier, but the reaction command Hinder, followed by the reaction command Loot Launcher, releases far more coins than any of the spells.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    You don't actually have to use magic against the Reaper in Port Royal. Certainly, it makes the battle easier, but the reaction command Hinder, followed by the reaction command Loot Launcher, releases far more coins than any of the spells.
    Yeah i killed reaper 3/4 of health before i realized i could use magic. So my dumb mistake proved that it is possible

Quote Originally Posted by cloud20747
    Have a go at it but we will have to take ur word on this cause without a vid... u could be lying (No Offense)
    Yeah i need to g buy a new Video Camers Tape and i will record it and find out how tey hell to gt t on the enternet. then i will show you guys. will record every second. Yeah i know what you mean by not going with my word for it cause, i now you wouldnt believe me i wil record it wen i get a new tape.

~Void

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

who wants to watch a kid play through the whole game?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Um you had to use magic in that battle I only used reactions and Drives and I didn't have donald in my party
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    who wants to watch a kid play through the whole game?
    no one but without proof what's stopping me from just saying anything I want?

Im going to have to wait till i get a new memory card now and a new Tape.
    DAMN Dog chewed up my F***ing Memory Card!
    And still need to get a Tape or Few to Record it.

~Void

Default wowzas

that'll be difficult dude. especially the magic thing. curaga is...well...pretty useful. i guess just have hi-potions on a shortcut, they heal as much as curaga does. i just beat the game on proud today, so i just wanted to wish you luck with that. because...i dont think its gonna happen. thats just me. if u wanna be a real bad ass try beating the hades cup on proud. prolly also not gonna happen.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.