Thread: What determines Quina's attack damage?

Default What determines Quina's attack damage?

....It's always random!?!

i don't like quina physical attack because sometime it can do great damage, and sometime suck to the bottom...the great thing about quina is
    totally the wide variety of blue mage...i think quina are among the best support character...

I agree, I love Quina, but I am at a quandry as to what determines her attack. Can someone answer my question?

In normal damage calculations (all weapons except Thief Swords, Knight Swords and Rackets) the character's Strength value is used. In Quina's case, a random number between 1 and her Strength value is used. This is what causes the fluctuations in her physical damage.

Well whatever Fork weapon you have for Quina bascailly determines the range of HP damage he/she does to enemies. The more frogs you catch, the better Fork weapon that the Que gives you in the swamps. I never used Quina as much of a fighter, but mainly for Mighty Guard as a blue Magic in bosses battles.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Quote Originally Posted by BustaMo
    Well whatever Fork weapon you have for Quina bascailly determines the range of HP damage he/she does to enemies. The more frogs you catch, the better Fork weapon that the Que gives you in the swamps. I never used Quina as much of a fighter, but mainly for Mighty Guard as a blue Magic in bosses battles.
    ...and for its millionaire ability.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The length of its tongue! You must make it longer by pulling it!! Pull harder!! HARDER!!