View Poll Results: Are you seeing xmen 3 (public)

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES YES OH YES!!! THATS IT!!! YES!!! YYYYYEEEEEES!!! OHHH YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

52 60.47%
  • no...

10 11.63%
  • Im not telling you because Im cool like that.

8 9.30%
  • I dunno.

16 18.60%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DUDE WTF!? XMEN 3

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

wut wuz the last clip about? action? talking? wut?

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    wut wuz the last clip about? action? talking? wut?
    (SPOILER)It shows Moira McTaggert checking up on the guy with no mind. Then you hear Xavier say "Moira". He apparently managed to transfer his consciousness into the body just before he was killed by Jean.

Dancing Chocobo

Oh man that was fantastic, (SPOILER)too bad what happened to mystique, I feel her though, Magneto dumped her and left her there just because she lost her powers. Now that part with Juggernaut busting through the walls and saying Bitch, (SPOILER)oh yeah oh yeah and the ending with Magneto, looks like there will be a 4. What was the deal with the phoenix, I remember the phoenix being a holy symbol like in the cartoon, and at the end of X-2 it showed her as the flaming bird.
    I'm frequently tired of all these people complaining about it, does anything make them happy!?
    Last edited by Nick Schovitz; 05-27-2006 at 05:39 PM.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

"You know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

Best part of the movie. Me and three other ultra-nerds were the only people in the theater laughing (someone even clapped!).

Near the end there were people in my theater giving standing ovations everytime one of the bad guys got their ass kicked. It was pretty funny. :laugh: Overall, the movie was awesome and I don't see where people are getting all this "not as good as I thought it would be" crap from. All the lukewarm reviews made me go into the theater with my shoulders hunched, expecting nothing but shallow special effects, and it ended up impressing me just as much as the second movie. I really don't get what people were expecting from this movie, but it did what it was supposed to do. And obviously, there will be more sequels at some point.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    "You know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

Best part of the movie. Me and three other ultra-nerds were the only people in the theater laughing (someone even clapped!).
    Yep. I clapped, and all 10 of the people in the theater (it was a noon showing) were laughing. We also laughed when Shadowcat called him a dickhead, but that's probably just cause she was hot.

Articles

I say it was pretty good, but one can't help but wonder how much better it would've been in Bryan Singer had stayed on to direct.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The movie sucked. Like, really. =/

Dancing Chocobo

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel
    The movie sucked. Like, really. =/
    She's not an X-men fan.

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness
    The ending of 3 leads me to believe that there won't be a 4.
    What about the whole (SPOILER)Magneto still having some kind of power, even after being injected with the cure. Though i'm not sure if Professor X and Cyclops are dead, we never got to see their bodies. Maybe they got transported somewhere, or something. I don't know.
    Also, Angels role in 3 was pretty pointless. He saves his dad from falling, and that's about it really.
    I think they could easily make at least another trilogy, I mean, stuff like this happens in the comic books all the time. They always find something to explain it all.

EDIT: I just remembered, (SPOILER)Xavier was talking about transfering peoples minds into other bodies when he was teaching the class, which i'm guessing they will do if they make a fourth movie.

Also, did anyone else thing Archlight looked like Prince?
    I was expecting her to start singing Purple Rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Perducci
    Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness
    The ending of 3 leads me to believe that there won't be a 4.
    What about the whole (SPOILER)Magneto still having some kind of power, even after being injected with the cure. Though i'm not sure if Professor X and Cyclops are dead, we never got to see their bodies. Maybe they got transported somewhere, or something. I don't know.
    Also, Angels role in 3 was pretty pointless. He saves his dad from falling, and that's about it really.
    I think they could easily make at least another trilogy, I mean, stuff like this happens in the comic books all the time. They always find something to explain it all.

Also, did anyone else thing Archlight looked like Prince?
    I was expecting her to start singing Purple Rain.
    Archlight was a girl!? I thought that thing wasn't even human, can't be a womn and have no breasts, as for Professor X did you see the secret ending after the credits? X-men shall live forever.

No, I only found out about the clip after the credits when someone came out after us talking about it.

I didn't realize what it meant at first until someone posted it here, and what about the phoenix I'm not sure if the cartoon is based soley off the comics, but in the cartoon the phoenix was known as a divine symbol, remember when they were in outer space?

In the cartoons the pheonix took over Jean Greys body, instead of the power being inside her all the time. Or something.

I think in the comics, Jean was posessed by the Phoenix Force, which might have come from space... I'm not quite sure. But obviously, they aren't going to throw in some space anomoly into the movie versions, so they found a way around it, which is similar to what was going on in Ultimate X-men.

The extra scene at the end of the credits had(SPOILER) Moira enter the room of that comatose guy Xavier was talking about in the beginning of the movie, and he mutters in Xavier's voice "Moira..." or something like that and she looks at him all wide eyed and says "Charles...?" and it ends. Basically it's a safety net in case a sequel were to be made. It kinda cheapens Xavier's death, though...
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**