Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

Default hmm

a KH mmorpg would be cool....but im pretty sure that there's going to a story-based game in the series next. whether or not sora or riku or kaira's in it...is up for debate. im gathering that the three characters we see are the new main characters...but then it shows a character walking in the distance who's wearing an organizatrion black cloak. but KH online....that would be effin sweet. i would totally buy it and play it, and im not a fan of online RPGs really at all.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

yeah, i have no doubt the story will be good as the last two just exceeded my already high expectations

IF it was online it would suck because I have no CP to put it on
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

KH online..... Sounds cool, but I wonder how that would work exactly, each person has a keyblade or something...?

If square DOES (and I know they will) make a sequel, the 'chaser' type guys shall be revealed... (and I wonder, will they add the advent children guys?)

If darkness does not exist, then neither will the light. If light does not shine, then we will not know the meaning of darkness. Neither can exist without knowledge of the other.

Finished up the game tonight myself. That was quite possible the most enjoyable final boss battle I’ve ever fought in an RPG.

(mad spoilers follow)

On topic, much like KH1 and CoM, there were a few plot threads that Square purposively didn’t resolve in KH2 to make way for a sequel:

1) Xehanort's Origins. The whole "he just showed up In Radiant Garden one day with no memory and supernatural powers" thing begs to be explored.

2) Revenge of the Witch. Assuming Maleficent and Pete survived the Heartless assault on the Castle That Never Was, you can be pretty sure that she isn’t about to let Sora and Co. live happily ever after on their little island. Plus I get the feeling Pete still has it in for Mickey.

3) The Heartless V. Under normal conditions, the Heartless are mindless beings, driven by instinct alone, unlike Nobodies. Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?

4) The Keyblade War. Much like KH1's Another Side, Another Story secret ending, the secret ending of KH2 has a darker feel to it and a noticeable absence of visible Disney characters. The scope of a war over/with/about the keyblade lends credence to my key-force theory, but I'd be a fool to even guess what it will really be about. Heck, I thought dual key-blade wearing warrior from Another Side, Another Story was Kairi at one point, off in search for Riku and Sora. Obviously this was way before CoM came out.

5) The Return of the King. I don't buy for one second that Ansem the Wise died when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. I've been playing Square games ever since Final Fantasy was supposed to be just that -- final -- and I think I know how they work by now. Show me his body, or his dramatic Tellah-esque fade out. Until then, I fully expect him to return.
    Last edited by Silvercry; 05-31-2006 at 11:01 AM.

Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?
    This subject has always puzzled me... I'd like to see Zexion's heartless counterpart though!

If darkness does not exist, then neither will the light. If light does not shine, then we will not know the meaning of darkness. Neither can exist without knowledge of the other.

good theories guys. there's definitely a lot left unsaid in the end of KH2, and the thing with Malificent and Pete really puzzled me...but the trailer just looked too dark to have any disney characters running around in it. and someone else said that the next game is going to be in the same universe, but different characters and such...that should be interesting. i would be sad to see sora and riku and kairi's story end here, however.
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

*slaps you silly*
    Can't you just be happy with Kindom Hearts II for at least 6 months?!
    Sorry, I just wish people would stop these threads.
    Silly jilly ultra nuggets.
    My sig was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by finaloblivion
    ...but the trailer just looked too dark to have any Disney characters running around in it...
    I would agree with you, but then again , I said the same thing about the Another Side, Another Story trailer once upon a time (the original, not the Deep Dive version from Final Mix, which clearly showed Mickey at the end). Plus, let us not forget that the kingdom keys seen in the trailer both bear the familiar Mickey Mouse ear key chains.

And from real-word standpoint, the presence of Disney characters in the game makes the series much more marketable to people who don’t ordinarily play video games. Square-Enix would have to be stupid to turn their backs on that. But they have made foolish sequel choices before (Chrono Cross, FF X-2, and Parasite Eve 2 come to mind)...

Quote Originally Posted by vampirepiggyhunter7
    *slaps you silly*
    Can't you just be happy with Kindom Hearts II for at least 6 months?!
    Sorry, I just wish people would stop these threads.
    And I wish people who don’t like a particular thread topic would just ignore it rather than post in it about how much they don’t like it. Looks like neither of us will get our wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercry
    Finished up the game tonight myself. That was quite possible the most enjoyable final boss battle I’ve ever fought in an RPG.

(mad spoilers follow)

On topic, much like KH1 and CoM, there were a few plot threads that Square purposively didn’t resolve in KH2 to make way for a sequel:

1) Xehanort's Origins. The whole "he just showed up In Radiant Garden one day with no memory and supernatural powers" thing begs to be explored.
    Yes, which is probably why it was mentioned in the final video as well. But there is more to Xehanort than just his missing memories and his powers. There is also his total obsession with the Heart of All Worlds. Even when he was just Xehanort, he constantly sought out Kingdom Hearts. When he spoke with Ansem in the World that Never Was, he said that Ansem's experiments inspired him to go further with his own studies. I think it was the other way around. I think Xehanort's obsession, even without his memories to drive it, where what caused Ansem to delve into his studies. As far as we know, before he found Xehanort, he had not started to experiment with the darkness in the Heart. Xehanort drove him to do what he would not normally have done. For Xehanort is always seeking Kingdom Hearts. And just what exactly was Xehanort before he lost his memory? What sort of being is called No Heart? Notice also, that when Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness (Xehanort's Heartless) was destroyed, no captive heart was released. You could argue that it was because he was not killed by the Keyblade, but many enemies not destroyed by the Keyblade gave up their captive hearts (all the ones destroyed by your other party members, and even those Sephiroth eliminated in KH2). I'm not sure Xehanort ever had a Heart. He gave himself over to darkness, immersed his soul into it, and came out as one of only two Heartless who still had their own will and drive. His body then became Xemnas. With no Heart, how could he even now be truly gone?

2) Revenge of the Witch. Assuming Maleficent and Pete survived the Heartless assault on the Castle That Never Was, you can be pretty sure that she isn’t about to let Sora and Co. live happily ever after on their little island. Plus I get the feeling Pete still has it in for Mickey.
    Well said. Nothing more to add to this, really.

3) The Heartless V. Under normal conditions, the Heartless are mindless beings, driven by instinct alone, unlike Nobodies. Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?
    This was answered in Chain of Memories. Axel says specifically that only Sora and "one other" ever managed to keep their sense of individuality when they became a Heartless. This was one of the things that Axel found intriguing about Sora. However, it means that none of the other Organization XIII members have unique Heartless.

4) The Keyblade War. Much like KH1's Another Side, Another Story secret ending, the secret ending of KH2 has a darker feel to it and a noticeable absence of visible Disney characters. The scope of a war over/with/about the keyblade lends credence to my key-force theory, but I'd be a fool to even guess what it will really be about. Heck, I thought dual key-blade wearing warrior from Another Side, Another Story was Kairi at one point, off in search for Riku and Sora. Obviously this was way before CoM came out.
    The Keyblade War has fascinated me since I first heard of it. Of all the various phrases that appeared in the final video, the words "Keyblade War" were the most intriguing. Given the number of Keyblades we've seen, the idea of Keyblade wielders facing each other is certainly an option. And it could definitely be a set-up into a Kingdom Hearts MMORPG. We'll just have to wait and see, since none of my ideas are ready to be presented just yet...

5) The Return of the King. I don't buy for one second that Ansem the Wise died when his Kingdom Hearts Encoder exploded. I've been playing Square games ever since Final Fantasy was supposed to be just that -- final -- and I think I know how they work by now. Show me his body, or his dramatic Tellah-esque fade out. Until then, I fully expect him to return.
    Agreed.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

I dont think that its a prequel, just a very long after sequel. Like 100s of years into the future.

Made by me

I dont no if Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to be in the past but i do no that the secret ending for KH2 was in the past. U see, the three keyblade wielders are the chasers, or the people who made the keyblades. and the one person walking twords the three is Xehanort. He was the fourth chaser who turned evil. actually two turned evil but one came bak.

Here is the Kingdom Hearts 3 Storyline:

Years before Sora's adventure, there was a great war. In a place between worlds, there were those known as "Chasers", those who had manifested great power and chanelled it through weapons they experly crafted known as the Keyblades. There were four Chasers.

The Chasers all had to power to create, save, destroy and lock world's hearts. Their keyblade gave them enough power to unlock the energy of a worlds physical heart and be able to move from world to world.

The Chasers began to follow their own ambitions. In the place between worlds, where all of their keyblades laid to rest, the four seperated. Two followed the path of light, bringing life to the worlds, following the paths of Light and Twilight. The other two, they grew unhappy and decided that those who did not respect them should perish. They followed the path of Darkness. They began to bring destruction to worlds, destroying them.

One of the two Dark Chasers realized the faults in his ways and decided to back out. Much as Riku did, this Chaser follows the path of Dawn back to the Crossroads where he is forgiven for his ways. The final Chaser, the one they called Xehanort, would not give up, would not give in. The war began, it is unknown for how long this terrible time lasted. It has been recorded though and the Chasers are much like gods.

The war was either between great armies or just between the four Chasers, either way, the Dark Chaser, the Dark Keyblade Master known as Xehanort fought against the others in a great Keyblade war.

Xehanort was defeated, and with that, he lost something dear: his memory. Cast away he was born again by sleep. Waking up in the world of Radiant Garden, almost dead, a great Saint known as Ansem found him and offered his assistance. He promised to help him and when he realized the man's memory was gone, he offered to help restore it.

The Chasers each had the ability to spread their power to a disciple or their spirits lived on through a bloodline or chosen ones. Passing their power on to make sure to Order of the Worlds was kept safe.

One Keyblade went to the King of all the Worlds: Mickey.

When Xehanort began to believe he was in fact Ansem, his fascination with the Keyblades grew. Unknowning even to himself who he was.

When the Heartless were born and began to create chaos, Riku was chosen to weild the next Keyblade, to save the people from destruction while Mickey was in the World of Darkness. But, Riku's heart was tainted by his willingness to let darkness overcome him and the Keyblade was passed on to Sora.

After being selected first and later overcome by Xehanort, Xehanort was able to harvest his power to reclaim his Dark Keyblade and thus, Riku was able to have his own.

The final Keyblade was unnecessary until later, when the goodness and innocence of Kairi was able to bring hope to the other Keyblade Weilders and she too was chosen.

Roxas only had ones because he is an element of Sora.

After their adventures had ended, Mickey sends a troubling letter to Sora, Kairi and Riku. A letter that reveals Xehanort's next plot. That he has perhaps remembered his true self. A plot to destroy the other Chasers, a plot to be the one and only Keyblade Master.

A great beast is sent to the Crossroads between worlds but is slain by one of the Chasers. The others appear from their selected paths and reclaim their Keyblades, as though they haven't been touched in a long time. They look to the road of Darkness and the shady figure of Xehanort moves forward. Through his time within Riku, he is essentially "reborn" and while Riku tries to remove him, he is never gone. With enough power he returns to the Crossroads and a great war is about to begin once again. One that will decide the fate of the Chasers and all of those who hold a Keyblade...

yeah.. how do you know all of that?

well, does anyone think there will be a game like KH:CoM but like, on a PSP? like CoM not a game you actually have to play but may make things better for the next installment?

I know this because my friends dad works for Square Enix. He is the one who gave me the paper with this info on it. And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.