Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

Quote Originally Posted by DiZTewell
    And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.
    That's just wrong... I don't have a PSP! Will it be like Chain of Memories? Because I didn't have a GameBoy Advanced either.

It might be like a Chain of Memories but a new storyline. And better graphix

Ive also heard they are going to release Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix in English and they are going to start making Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix before KH3 comes out

Hmm. I hope Destiny Islands are playable again in the next installment. {Like a World you can come and go to.} Even though it probably won't be, it'd still be nice. Where do you get Final Mix? I haven't even seen Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix! It isn't avaliable in stores like Wal-Mart or GameStop, is it?

No, Final Mix was only created for Japan cause we got stuff in the original one they didnt have. And i think Destiny Island will be playable in the next one cause thats where Sora was at the end of KH2 But instead of Donald and Goofy on his team, it will most likely be Riku and Kairi

But you never know... Sora's story may be over! But if it does continue with Sora, Riku & Kairi they'd be better than Sora, Donald & Goofy.

Goofy ...

Dont you remember they got another letter from the King? Its about Xehanort

Oh yeah! Ehh I forgot that.
    Xehanort... I know his name is like No Heart & something elese... but is he a nobody himself? Or does he have one? (Like... Sora is to Roxas as Xehanort is to _________)
    & Is he the person they talk about just 'appeared' at the Radiant Garden? Or did I just make that up? :laughing:
    hi.

Xehanorts heartless was Ansem in the first on and his nobody is Xemnas from the second one. And yes, Xehanort is the one who appeared in Radiant Garden. Read th post I put on page 1 about KH3. It tells the story of Xehanort's life

I know this because my friends dad works for Square Enix. He is the one who gave me the paper with this info on it. And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.
    Really? That's odd, because this none of this information is from Square Enix. It is word for word the information presented on this site as what fans think Kingdom Hearts III might be about.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

HA!:rolleyes2
    Mickey sure sent that letter fast.
    hi.

I don't really have a problem with a special KH being released on PSP. As long as it isn't a frickin' J-only title! A PSP title will motivate me to pick up the hardware. I had a problem with the GBA release and I would go on a killing spree if there were a GD! GBDS release. I didn't have any reason to buy a GBA (not enough games to hold my attention) but my mom wanted it and got it for me on my birthday (or Christmas, I don't know, my B-day's Decem8), but I definitely have no motivation to buy a DS. At least PSPs got other titles (and DVDs) to offer me.

Anyway. I don't know what the next title will be about. (probably won't have Sora) KH3 however, will have Sora. Despite what some people have claimed, it's too late to pull the pin on that dumb kid. He's a series staple and he's staying there. I'd die to get rid of him, but he's stickin' around like a foul smell, never you doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    I know this because my friends dad works for Square Enix. He is the one who gave me the paper with this info on it. And i think they probably will make a new Kingdom Hearts for PSP.
    Really? That's odd, because this none of this information is from Square Enix. It is word for word the information presented on this site as what fans think Kingdom Hearts III might be about.
    Sucks when you get caught in a lie, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercry

3) The Heartless V. Under normal conditions, the Heartless are mindless beings, driven by instinct alone, unlike Nobodies. Yet when Xehanort became a Heartless, he retained his form, memories, and 'brilliant' (albeit twisted) mind. If he could, then I see no reason why the same could not be said about the rest of Ansem's former students. Where are their Heartlesses at?
    This was answered in Chain of Memories. Axel says specifically that only Sora and "one other" ever managed to keep their sense of individuality when they became a Heartless. This was one of the things that Axel found intriguing about Sora. However, it means that none of the other Organization XIII members have unique Heartless.
    Oh yeah, I remember that now. Scracth that one, then.

I aint lying. And my friends dad does work for Square Enix. And he did give me that info.

Ill have to talk to him about giving me that paper.