Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter cuz seriously where is alice ganna get a keychain from

Quote Originally Posted by eiko guy
    ive played and beaten both games jinx and it would seem more important if you had to find the first keychain or instead of giving you the weapon at the end of a world they gave you a keychain then it would matter cuz seriously where is alice ganna get a keychain from
    I really hate to break this to you, but they are giving you keychains at the end of each world. The chains change the nature of the blade. If Leon was carrying the Lionheart Keyblade around, why would he be so impressed that Sora is a keyblade master? Apparently EVERYONE has Keyblades to give away.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaJinx
    I really hate to break this to you, but they are giving you keychains at the end of each world. The chains change the nature of the blade. If Leon was carrying the Lionheart Keyblade around, why would he be so impressed that Sora is a keyblade master? Apparently EVERYONE has Keyblades to give away.
    thajinx is right....you get keychains not actual blades...

and i see what you mean about axel not being riku's nobody...but its just really kinda interesting how axel interacts with roxas...its similar to to how riku and sora interact. the tought enterains me for some reason.. i dunno why but it does. the hair is kinda similiar on riku and axel. i mean other than spikes and colour its very similiar. i dunno...

Roxas!

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one winged shinigami
    KH online..... Sounds cool, but I wonder how that would work exactly, each person has a keyblade or something...?

If square DOES (and I know they will) make a sequel, the 'chaser' type guys shall be revealed... (and I wonder, will they add the advent children guys?)
    i can see it now riku sora mickey vs the advent children

Quote Originally Posted by ThaJinx
    Quote Originally Posted by DiZTewell
    Who else would they be? Hu hu?? thats wat i thought u dont no. look up Chasers in a dictionary. It says "one who decorates metal". Keyblades are metal. did u see their keyblades? Id like to say somthing to u... DER DER DER!!!!!!
    Actually...

People are assuming that the giant blade that the largest character is wielding is a keyblade. It looks like one, but one of the things that defines a keyblade is its keychain, which this particular weapon does not have, nor does it have any place from which to hang one. Every keyblade they show in the cinema (and there are many has a keychain. This one does not. So you're wrong in saying "did u see their keyblades," because nobody is carrying one until they pull Riku's, Sora's, and Mickey's keyblades from the ground.

Until I see evidence that suggests otherwise, I'm going to simply call it a sword.

On another note, when I hear the word "Chaser" I think of a shot of alcohol. I speculate that "Kingdom Hearts III" will be about Xehanort before he succumbed to rampant alcoholism. You can't prove that I'm wrong.

EDIT: Just realized that DiZ was banned. And there was much rejoice.
    I believe your wrong. I'm pretty sure that in the first gane it says Key chains are to add strength and attributes to the keyblade. It never says that it needs a key chain.
    When you beat the Tarzan level and get the Jungle King it says "Collect keychains to power up your keyblade." or somthing along those lines.

the question shouldnt be who the ppl are but why are there thousands of keyblades what if there are 4 of every keyblades one for light one for dark one for twilight and one for dawn

the question shouldnt be who the ppl are but why are there thousands of keyblades what if there are 4 of every keyblades one for light one for dark one for twilight and one for dawn
    there are not 4 of every keyblade...each one is uniquie...you don't see sora running around with the souleater now do ya...though that would be awesome

Roxas!

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Lancer
    I believe your wrong. I'm pretty sure that in the first gane it says Key chains are to add strength and attributes to the keyblade. It never says that it needs a key chain.
    When you beat the Tarzan level and get the Jungle King it says "Collect keychains to power up your keyblade." or somthing along those lines.
    You're free to disagree, of course, and you make a good point. My interpretation has always been that the keychain does power up the keyblade, but it also alters the form of it and makes it something completely new. Even the Kingdom Key, a seemingly default incarnation, bears a chain; it's an entirely significant piece of the architecture. The Jungle King wouldn't exist without the keychain, nor would Three Wishes, Oathkeeper, Oblivion, etc. The form of the keyblade when equipped with on chain may make it stronger than another chain might, but with that comes the physical attributes. It seems an incredible detail to overlook.

Jinxie you know that Nomura isn't smart enough to think of something like that you crazy clown :laugh: Everything Nomura does is because it's cool people interpret him way too much.

or maybe the keychain is meant to gauge. I wonder what a keyblade looks like without a keychain. you know they have to put the keychain on right so of course there must be a base keyblade without a keychain maybe it's power drains you and the keychain is used so you dont get drained of all your life force who know's

My brother honestly found a thoery from namura himself. I don't have it with me, but I know the basic outline.(SPOILER)you see, xemnas or xahanort was originally a chaser. He was from the road to darkness.there was two chasers from the realm of light. they were from the paths of dawn and light. There was originally two chasers who were from the realms of darkness, but one turned back, much like Riku did. The other one, or xahanort hated the others. eventually he started a war against the others. He lost of course. When he lost, he lost his memories also. He then woke up in the world of Radient garden. If you read the ansem reports from 2, you should know the rest. The letter in the end of the game from mickey either stated xahanorts new plot to become to only keyblade weilder or the truth about him. The secret movie showed the return of the chasers. They recovered their keyblades that looked like they hadn't been used in a long time. then they turned to the road of darkness. you then see xahanorts shady figure in the distance. He plans to create another keyblade war like he did so long ago. But this time it will drag in not only the chasers, but everyone that is connected to the keyblades. Nomura said that, and something else. He also said that he might not create a kh3. It might just end at 2.

I love you so so so much, babe!!

Quote Originally Posted by haruto_Akumu
    My brother honestly found a thoery from namura himself. I don't have it with me, but I know the basic outline.(SPOILER)you see, xemnas or xahanort was originally a chaser. He was from the road to darkness.there was two chasers from the realm of light. they were from the paths of dawn and light. There was originally two chasers who were from the realms of darkness, but one turned back, much like Riku did. The other one, or xahanort hated the others. eventually he started a war against the others. He lost of course. When he lost, he lost his memories also. He then woke up in the world of Radient garden. If you read the ansem reports from 2, you should know the rest. The letter in the end of the game from mickey either stated xahanorts new plot to become to only keyblade weilder or the truth about him. The secret movie showed the return of the chasers. They recovered their keyblades that looked like they hadn't been used in a long time. then they turned to the road of darkness. you then see xahanorts shady figure in the distance. He plans to create another keyblade war like he did so long ago. But this time it will drag in not only the chasers, but everyone that is connected to the keyblades. Nomura said that, and something else. He also said that he might not create a kh3. It might just end at 2.
    That is fan speculation, not information from Nomura. It's already been presented and debunked in this thread once, and at least two other times in the forum, so I'm not going to bother to do it again. But Nomura has made absolutely no comments about what the plot of KH3 might be, or the meaning of the secret video. Period.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    That is fan speculation, not information from Nomura. It's already been presented and debunked in this thread once, and at least two other times in the forum, so I'm not going to bother to do it again. But Nomura has made absolutely no comments about what the plot of KH3 might be, or the meaning of the secret video. Period.
    Thanks. I didn't want to be the one to say it.

the three ppl in the KH II secrete ending i think they have something to do with Sora Riku and Kairi cuz they take Sora Riku and the Kings keyblades so idk