Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

probly part three will be about
    learning about the past, showing cilps and puting all togther,
    Sora,Rikku,Kairi,Donald,Goofy and Mickey AKA King Mickey

and meeting more Diseny characters still some old characters along with
    final fantasy, *hopefully yuripa are tall faries*
    but anything else thats all i expect in kh3

and i remebered in kh2 that they didn't want sora to know about them...
    so will they finally tell what they are planing and doing in kh3?
    Last edited by Marluxiaswife; 11-05-2006 at 06:10 AM.
    Offline/Online

Did anyone else notice that Traverse Town was eternal night,Twilight Town was eternal twilight,does that mean that in KH3 there is a Town of eternal daytime?

Anyone notice that Nomura took up another project? You know, Final Fantasy Versus XIII? If that's in development, how will they have time for Kingdom Hearts III? It's not like the Kingdom Hearts series is turning into the Final Fantasy series: endless, etc.

There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts. There are rumors that a sequel will be availible for the PSP, but it is merely a rumor and should not be taken seriously.

And how do we know that the "Keyblade" weilders in the secret trailer are actually Riku, Sora and Kairi? Sure, they might resemble them, but there is no concrete evidence that it is true.
    Last edited by Night Raver; 07-24-2006 at 03:54 AM.

Perhaps Nomura plans to work on KH3 once he finishes FFXIII, so he can incorporate the XIII characters?

And about the keyblade dudes. Okay, so the keyblade 'Chose' Sora, right? but maybe the armored dudes are the masterminds behind the whole keyblade-choosing-Sora thing?

asdfghjkl;'

Perhaps, but it's unlikely - how many sequels do you actually see coming from video games these days? Or ever, for that matter?

"Masterminds"? The Keyblade chooses its own weilder. It must have been created by someone, but it is highly unlikely. There's a forum somewhere that disproved this, and there was evidence, but I can't find the link, unfortunately. The Keyblade does not answer to a person, really, but to the heart and its strength.
    some text

Default That Armor they're all wearing

Hey everyone!

I'm really new here so if I make any mistakes and stuff, I'm sorry I'm not sure I got the hang of everything, but anyways, I just wanted to offer an opinion.

First off, I'm not sure if anyone already mentioned this, so I'll go ahead and say it. Sorry if this has already come up.

That armor they're wearing looks pretty familiar to me. Anyone ever played the game Radiata Stories? There was armor preeetty similar to the knight-esque stuff they're wearing in that game. I think it was called either "Valiant Mail" or "Valiant Armor", I forget exactly which.

Anyways, when I first saw the trailer thingy, my first thought was that hey, this is Valiant Mail! Square-Enix makes Radiata Stories, too, so it's not impossible. (I dunno how much Tri-Ace had to do with that game)

If that's the case, it might be pretty awesome. Valiant Mail was the toughtest stuff in the game. And, it also had those..ear-like things on the helmet that seem to appear on at least 2 of the "guys" (for it's very dificult to tell if any one individual there is male or female for certain) there and it bore a striking resemblace to that Valiant Mail. Think that's a possability?

If so, maybe it means in Kingdom Hearts III there'll be some sort of option to equip armor and change your appeance like in Radiata Stories? I just thought I'd throw that out there to ponder.

Thanks folks!

-R.L.

(I'll refer to the man who picked up eriku's keyblade as old riku, the man who picked up sora's keyblade old sora, etc. etc.)Maybe...Riku, Sora and Mickey are the reincarnations of those 3 in the movie, and maybe old riku goes all evilified like he did in KH1 and thats the keyblade war...? i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomHeartsKing View Post
    (I'll refer to the man who picked up eriku's keyblade as old riku, the man who picked up sora's keyblade old sora, etc. etc.)Maybe...Riku, Sora and Mickey are the reincarnations of those 3 in the movie, and maybe old riku goes all evilified like he did in KH1 and thats the keyblade war...? i dunno
    Hmmm well don't people believe that its before any of the Kingdom Hearts games?

*yawn*

i have word that roxas WILL be a playabe charicter.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Raver View Post
    There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts.
    While there's no absolute evidence. Nomura has said in an interview that he has ideas for KH3 and he would like to make it some day, but his KH team is too busy with other projects for the next few years.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Axels original self will be returned and a new threat will arise.

Chick Chick BOOM

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Raver View Post
    There is no evidence that Nomura will continue Kingdom Hearts.
    While there's no absolute evidence. Nomura has said in an interview that he has ideas for KH3 and he would like to make it some day, but his KH team is too busy with other projects for the next few years.
    Yes I know that I have a copy of that interview on my site, though I only have the parts were he talks about Kingdom Hearts III, though he does have a plot, he does have the skills and the team, the only thing is time and may I point out that after the titles there working on now are over....OMG look! Theres time for Kingdom Hearts III...haha though I still don't know, the speculation all started when the secret trailer was viewed XD

Y'know, I had a theory about what Chasers were a while ago. And it's completely different to all your theories.

IN MY OPINION, I think Chasers are creatures that need to consume hearts to survive. They are people who have lost their hearts (probably Nobodies) but have found new ones, however, because the heart is not theirs, it fades away, meaning they have to continually find new hearts to continue their existence. Their goal is to find a heart that will exist permantly, therefore they search for the Keyblade Master's hearts, which are the strongest.

I also thought of an idea for the 'heart of a world' to have a physical form, without it the world would not exist, (kinda like the Crystal in FF9). They hold a large amount of power, so their just asking to be stolen.

I also think the guys in the trailer are like, the past keyblade masters. They would turn up in the present to get the keyblades off Sora, Riku and the King.

Remember though, this is my OPINION. NOT FACT. OKAY? Thankyou.
    Last edited by YTDN; 11-07-2006 at 04:53 PM.

I haven't been here in awhile, but I'll throw in my two cents, anyway. The above theory sounds very good, and very likely, and I would like to point out that Organization XIII went for Kingdom Hearts instead of a single heart, so it would make sense. But, on the other hand, why would these Chasers not go for Kingdom Hearts as well, unless they didn't know about it?
    I myself think that it takes place after KHII, in another realm that's being, or has been, wreacked with havoc. The 'born by sleep' line could mean that something that happened during Sora's sleep started another adventure. As for the main characters, for all we know, they could be Nobodies. But I think they're connected to the normal KH characters in some way. The appearance of the main character's Keyblades is too much to ignore. The Crossroads could've been ravaged by war, and the letter that Sora and friends received could've been a warning of an incoming war. KHIII could take place years after KHII, with Sora and friends failing to prevent the war from happening.
    The point on there not being a keychain on one of the (Chaser's) Keyblade's could mean that that's what it originally looks like, like a dark, dangerous weapon.
    That's just my undeveloped opinion thusfar.
    EDIT: To add on, could it be possible that maybe Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Mickey got pulled back into Kingdom Hearts, or The Realm of Darkness, to settle things with Maleficent, but didn't succeed, and these three new characters are here to pick up where they left off, and help them finish things?

ALSO: Something else I just found:

Kairi's Grandmother (KHI): (to young Kairi) Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived...in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps, deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So, listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away. Do you understand, Kairi?

Possibly something to consider?
    Last edited by Summoner; 11-25-2006 at 04:01 AM. Reason: Addition To Text

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

hey heres my thot on how the keyblades were made
    light and darkness spawned them as a means of balance of good and evil