Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

Hey, new here, but just wanted to add a couple of theories. First off, I think KHIII is going to be a prequel. My reasoning is that, at the end of the Final Remix secret video, Mickey appears carrying the Star Seeker keyblade. Since this is the keyblade Sora gains after meeting Yen Sid, it stands to reason that the video takes place while Mickey is still under his tutelage.

Other than that, I'm wondering at Xehanort's true identity. I don't mean his relationship to the armored keybladers, but the meaning to his name. Just like how Roxas' name is an anagram of Sora with an X in it, this seems to work with all the Nobodies in Organization XIII. (In theory, still no clue what Axel's name would be) So, I tried with Xehanort, and came up with No Heart. Any idea what it could mean that his name worked that way before he became a Heartless and a Nobody.

well apparently the solider that is summoned by the bald man is one of three soliders companions and is being controlled like Riku was by Ansem...i'm not sure if thats true but its what I've heard

for a while i taught Ven(the guy that got killed)was Sora's dad or somthing but then i realised he would be too young to have a child XD
    [leeza]This exceeds every one of our sig limits...by miles. Please read the sig restrictions above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin is you do not understand them. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Firenjar View Post
    well apparently the solider that is summoned by the bald man is one of three soliders companions and is being controlled like Riku was by Ansem...i'm not sure if thats true but its what I've heard

for a while i taught Ven(the guy that got killed)was Sora's dad or somthing but then i realised he would be too young to have a child XD
    Ven didn't die, look carefully and his eyes move when Aqua holds him, maybe trying to tell her he's okay.