Page 1 of 11 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

beat proud mode today and got the secret ending. it was incredible - but left me wondering, a lot like the secret ending to KH did. does it make way for a sequel, or is it a prequel? the three characters pick up sora riku and mickey's keyblades...but was it before those three wielded them? that sounds weird though since riku created his in the game. it also talks about a keyblade war....and the other keyblade wielder that brought destruction to the worlds, not peace. maybe the two masculine characters are sora and riku, and the feminine characer is kairi? much older tho, of course. hands down, the atmosphere of the movie made me think that there's not gonna be many disney characters in the next one....at that it prolly won't garner a E-10+ rating either. it seemed way too dark. well, i wanna hear some theories that people have, cuz maybe you know more than me. thanks guys!
    yes, i'm a FFXIII fan.

Hmm I don't know I don't think it is a prequel I think sequal as it talks of xenohort who is not there before the first game.
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

One thing to tell you.
    What happened to Maleficent and Pete in the Second one?
    Thats all for me!
    Signature removed for far exceeding the 50KB filesize limit for all images.

~Void

I haven't got KH2 yet ... but I have read somehwere KH3 has been confirmed ... on Wikipedia.
    my real name begins with a"W"

hm I think they are taken over by heartless

one thing

all of the organization is strong correct so what about their heartless where are they

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

i was thnking that those 3 in armor are the next group u will fight....maybe they're called the chasers? the word flashes on the screen, and thats what my friends says they're called.

who knows we will be theorizing for years untill it comes out and probly still be wrong.

anyway I wonder who that is they look up and see in the distance just as it ends

I think it's be a sequel because in the second one they left a major event unfinished (at least i think). Malificient and Pete i'm guessing beat the heartless, and malificient said she wanted that castle as her new base. The thing i learned about disney is they never have a bad of cliffhanger ending without ending it well the movie/game. Malificient is at full power and is in the Castle in the World that never was .and she did swear to have her revenge. I'm guessing she'll take part in III. Just a theory

Quote Originally Posted by agrudis
    I haven't got KH2 yet ... but I have read somehwere KH3 has been confirmed ... on Wikipedia.
    Kingdom Hearts III has not been confirmed.

When confronted with the idea of more Kingdom Hearts games, Tetsuya Nomura stated that he is very interested in games relating to the KH universe, but not numbered sequels. Which means that Sora's part in the story, for all we see of it, is finished for now.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaJinx
    Quote Originally Posted by agrudis
    Kingdom Hearts III has not been confirmed.
    We know but its like 99% chance their going to make another Kingdom Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by PontiusPilate
    We know but its like 99% chance their going to make another Kingdom Hearts
    I just acknowledged that, I only said that it's likely that it won't be Kingdom Hearts III; new stories, new characters, same universe

Or it could be a different universe we never know

Or kingdom hearts online

make your own keyblade wielder and defeat the heartless

or maybe not

Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyG
    Or kingdom hearts online

or maybe not
    I do not play WoW, or any other massively multiplayer online role-playing game, because I am not attracted to the concept. Understand, then, the full gravity and meaning when I say:

I could really get behind a Kingom Hearts MMORPG.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaJinx
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoopyG
    Or kingdom hearts online

or maybe not
    I do not play WoW, or any other massively multiplayer online role-playing game, because I am not attracted to the concept. Understand, then, the full gravity and meaning when I say:

I could really get behind a Kingom Hearts MMORPG.
    i really wouldn't mind a kingdom hearts online, if they let me use any of the characters from the game an greatly expanded the levels while still keeping that excellent story they've never failed to to keep up. I think they could pull it off.