Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: KINGDOM HEARTS III....whos got theories??

Whatever you say, Mr. Lansing.

who is Mr Lansing?

Don't worry about it. I'm insulting you in age-old tongues that you can't understand.

Blog Entries

Lansing is that bastard who wasted his life writing a somewhat beleivable Aeris Revival FAQ for FFVII.

i bet kh3 will be rated E10 because remember how everbody was like oh man kh2 is gonna be more dark and it will probley be rated t well it wasnt it was just the same as kh1 (kh2 was a little bit darker and better dont get me wrong)there gonna keep disney thats why its called a disney rpg.......................there always gonna have the kid and teen type to the gameplay

I just hope kh3 gets close to being done by the next 5 years

well just look how long it took to make KH2. 5 years between KH1 and KH2 and 2 years between KH1 and CoM. So if they are going to make a new one for GBA or PSP one its going to come out around 2008 and KH3 would come out around 2011.

You know what would suck the most though. They said Sora's story might end, and a new one begin. It would really suck if they got some hack of a writer in there, who tried to mimic the original plotline, and instead slaughtered it in making his own, thus ruining the series. I've seen it done before...

-.- I do hope they tone down the Disney and tone up the FF. I understand Disney is a huge financial backer, but that's no reason to make a world where everyone has some strange abnormality about them (animal, multi-specied creatures, drunken babble).

One final note...ThaJinx...you so get props for the slam. ^^' I like the smart people.
    Hmm...looking for something interesting? Well, I'm kinda new, so you'll have to wait. ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Puppet
    You know what would suck the most though. They said Sora's story might end, and a new one begin. It would really suck if they got some hack of a writer in there, who tried to mimic the original plotline, and instead slaughtered it in making his own, thus ruining the series. I've seen it done before...

-.- I do hope they tone down the Disney and tone up the FF. I understand Disney is a huge financial backer, but that's no reason to make a world where everyone has some strange abnormality about them (animal, multi-specied creatures, drunken babble).

One final note...ThaJinx...you so get props for the slam. ^^' I like the smart people.
    I do what I can.

To be honest, the reason it took me so long to even play Kingdom Hearts (I didn't give it a shot until I was stunned by the trailer for Kingdom Hearts II at E3 in 2004) was because of the Final Fantasy cameos. I love the FF games, don't get me wrong, but I was worried about it being a bunch of cheap and undeveloped fan-service. While I'm very glad to be proven wrong, I think that the current balance is close to right. There could be a little less Disney service, but not for the purpose of more FF service. I'd instead like to see more original worlds and characters, with Disney taking about the same level of precedence as the Final Fantasy characters.

As far as the Sora story line ending, I've read the same thing. I think you might be needlessly worried, though. The word directly from Nomura is that he is not particularly interested in doing numbered sequels, which would indeed mean that we're done following Sora and gang around (at least for now). He does, however, also mention that he is interested in doing other Kingdom Hearts games; rather, he wants to do more games that take place in the Kingdom Hearts universe, keyblades and all, but most likely with different characters in different timelines. I think that KH was more of a success than Tetsuya Nomura could have anticipated, and now that he's proven himself as a designer for the franchise he's not going to just drop it into somebody else's hands.

Have faith until you're given a reason for it to be broken

I believe the 3 soldiers are Sora(middle)Riku(Left side)and Kairi(Right side)...i mean look at their heights!

Their not. Those are the Chasers. (Ones who decorate keyblades). The secret ending of KH2 takes place in the past before Xehanort becomes a heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZTewell
    Their not. Those are the Chasers. (Ones who decorate keyblades). The secret ending of KH2 takes place in the past before Xehanort becomes a heartless.
    Really? Prove it. Give any evidence at all supporting that statement. You can't, because there isn't any. You browse along a stupid fanfic site for a while, then come in as though you have a ton of God-given knowledge that no one on the rest of the planet has. Tons of people claimed to know the truth behind Another Side/Another Story and Deep Dive too. Guess what? They were all wrong. You don't know what KHIII is going to be about, because they haven't even decided what KHIII is going to be about or even if there is going to be a KHIII. If you want to present your theories or opinions, fine, but don't go around acting as though your ideas are the only ones which could possibly be correct.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Who else would they be? Hu hu?? thats wat i thought u dont no. look up Chasers in a dictionary. It says "one who decorates metal". Keyblades are metal. did u see their keyblades? Id like to say somthing to u... DER DER DER!!!!!!

Even though we cant prove that it is a prequel, DIZ has a good theory

Quote Originally Posted by PontiusPilate
    Even though we cant prove that it is a prequel, DIZ has a good theory
    yeah, its a good theory, but the way he says it, it sounds like fact