Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Guys Only...

No..I post in Girls only as well.

Blog Entries

I already know my dream girl, and she goes to my school.

All I gotta do is wait and I can go out with her
    Xenogears is the tragic story of how your whole life can take a crappy turn, just because you happened to see a lady in a wedding dress before her wedding.

This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broken down
    This boy is crackin' up, this boy has broke down

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    And what right do you have to judge what other people like?

In other words, let's play nice and not be jerks about what other people say, 'kay?
    Ok. I am very sorry if I offeded anyone, I wasn't meant to. I was just trying to say that animated characters aren't real, and if someone has a crush on one or something, well, I won't go into it.

I have friends (of friends) who believe that their boyfriend is Cloud Strife (who sparks an amazing similarity to Squall Leonhart) and he goes around saving her life numerous times from trains about to hit her, trees falling on her and the like. Until one day, Sephiroth came and risked his own life to save hers, and he was in Hopital. She took a week out of school to see him (which I actually believe was true, according to my friends). He made a full recovery, and Cloud asked her to marry him. Well, at least she has an imagination.

The point of this story is I just think its stupid when people 'fall in love' with animated characters.

Quote Originally Posted by ................Monkey
    You're posting on a Final Fantasy forum, dear
    Yes, I am aware of that fact. More people that I offended I guess. I'm very sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    But in all seriousness anime characters are, atleast in my oppinion, a lot hotter and cuter than real people. This, of course, doesn't change the fact that they don't actually exist and that real girls also can be both very hot and cute. However... think about it for a moment. How big are your chanses of getting it on with one of your fav celebrities? About as big as the chanses of an anime babe showing up out of nowhere, in other words... non-existant. So it's actually not like watching a celebrity becomes more "real" than watching an anime babe.
    Yes, I understand what you mean. Video game/Anime characters are made to look beautiful (most of the time) and I agree, they do look beautiful. But it is when people are like "I LOVE {insert animated character name here} and one day I am going to marry them!" that annoy me.

Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

LOL. I know right. All you can do is like masterbate to them!..oops hehe

Oh, you should have clarified yourself before, then. Yeah, I don't love video game characters, but I do find them attractive.

There was this one guy who made a website a long time ago about how much he loved Elly from Xenogears. He wrote long fan fictions about her, and drew a lot of pics of her. That's going too far. Years later, he announced he got a gf and felt really dumb about his site. But I don't think there's anything wrong with posting in this thread and saying, "I really like Elly from Xenogears."

Did I mention I also liked Natalie Portman? She is really hot as Padme, and as another girl that I won't say b/c it's embarrassing. No, not in Vendetta.

Oh, Dude? You may want to edit your post. The censorship is embarrassing you.

Hentai is the wave of the future.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mittopotahis
    I have friends (of friends) who believe that their boyfriend is Cloud Strife (who sparks an amazing similarity to Squall Leonhart) and he goes around saving her life numerous times from trains about to hit her, trees falling on her and the like. Until one day, Sephiroth came and risked his own life to save hers, and he was in Hopital. She took a week out of school to see him (which I actually believe was true, according to my friends). He made a full recovery, and Cloud asked her to marry him. Well, at least she has an imagination.

The point of this story is I just think its stupid when people 'fall in love' with animated characters.
    O-M-G! Holy smoking chili peppers! If she seriously belives all that and seriously belives that Cloud is her boyfriend, then she got some serious problems.

And don't worry... I'm sure you didn't offend anyone. And when people go as far as in your little story, I totally agree that they are going way over the top. xD

Oh, and 95% of the people who say that they are going to marry an animated character are most likely just kidding, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by corncracker
    Hentai is the wave of the future.
    Indeed it is.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

LALA is my dream gal and this thread is so sexist by 2023 standards. And pls dun assume my gender!