Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Spoilers" Is Lucrecia dead?

Default "Spoilers" Is Lucrecia dead?

I saw lucrecia in a mako crystal,but is she gonna be revived again in the end of the game? Does she reunite with Vincent?

And yes,is she totally dead?

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Y'mean she was in that glowy thingie in the cave? Jeez, I'm blind.

That'd be pretty sweet if they hooked up again. No more "I have sinned, this is my punishment!" blabbering anymore. :P

Eh, I don't know. Square usually likes to keep things bittersweet, so I doubt it. X2 being the anomoly here.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Y'mean she was in that glowy thingie in the cave? Jeez, I'm blind.

That'd be pretty sweet if they hooked up again. No more "I have sinned, this is my punishment!" blabbering anymore. :P
    yur taking about FF: VII original right?
    ye shes the one alrite! and i dont think se would like to make them reunite!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Heh, yeah. I just thought it'd be cute if they 'reunited' or something. :P Then again, Vincent probably wouldn't be the gloomy cape wearing a man we all know and love.

One hungry Tyrannosaurus Pauten's Avatar

(SPOILER)Nope shes dead.

I may sound stupid for asking but,(SPOILER)how did Lucrecia die?

"Can sin be forgiven?"

Quote Originally Posted by MysticD
    I may sound stupid for asking but,(SPOILER)how did Lucrecia die?
    (SPOILER)When she gave birth to Sephiroth... maybe.

I think she's dead because doesn't it say somewhere that the Jenova cells damaged her body?

(SPOILER)Lucrecia didn't die when she gave birth to Sephiroth..I'm pretty sure of that.

Where do they say the Jenova cells damaged her body?I'm really confused!!!

"Can sin be forgiven?"

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

she is... how can I say this.... sort of alive... sort of not alive.

anything else I say is a spoiler.

I'd cry if they got back together. Does anybody want to see me cry?! NO!

~ oh, and MysticD, i think that was somewhere in either FFVII or in a trailer/opening of DoC i saw on you-tube, i see many things ^._.^

Ohh....I'm such a totally blind noob. Thanks for the info,peeps! ^^

"Can sin be forgiven?"

This is from Wikipedia. Read. (SPOILER)Lucrecia Crescent: Sephiroth's biological mother. A young female scientist who served as an assistant to Grimoire Valentine, Vincent Valentine's father, having been dispatched to him by Shin-Ra. Her own unchecked ambitions into scientific study results in Grimoire's death, as he dies while saving her. Unable to face Vincent with the guilt she felt over his father's death, she severed ties with him.

She later became an assistant to Professor Hojo during the Jenova Project. Although Vincent, who was assigned to montior the project and guard the scientists, fell in love with Lucrecia and attempted to court her, she still felt too guilty over the death of his father to return his affection. Instead, she entered a relationship with Hojo, who — along with Professor Gast — used both her and their unborn child as the subject of an experiment, attempting to achieve the Jenova Project's goal. Thereafter, Lucrecia began receiving visions of the horrors her unborn son would commit, and in an untimely encounter, discovered Vincent shot by Hojo. After his body was placed into a large tube, Lucrecia exposed him to a mysterious form of stagnated mako called "G Substance," causing the WEAPON known as "Chaos" to be absorbed into his body. Though his life was saved, he was left in a feral madness. Lucrecia then used an ancient materia that can control Chaos to calm Vincent.

Disgusted with all that she had done and the changes Jenova's cells had wrought in her own body, she attempted to kill herself. However, she was unable to easily die because of the presence of Jenova's cells in her body, and, thus, she isolated herself in a cave located in a remote location. She is later discovered by Vincent during the time frame of Final Fantasy VII, willingly encased in a large mako crystal.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

(SPOILER)so does that mean that vincent and Sephiroth are brotheres? Well....... at least half brothers?