Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101115 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC Cruelty.

Steps could be taken to minimize the suffering of the chicken, but those steps aren't being taken. Yeah, it is just a chicken, but it doesn't have to suffer the way that it is. The only reason it does suffer is because KFC is more concerned with money than they are morality. I don't care if they kill a few chickens, but seriously, what reason is there to torture chickens? None.

The funny thing is, people who are saying they'll never eat at KFC again are probably only saying this because they are seeing what is happening behind the scenes, and probably never thought that the chicken they ate was alive at one point (maybe I'm wrong on that last part). Also, it's PETA's video, right? That should say something right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    It's a chicken for christssakes. It means nothing to me other than humans are on top of the food chain than a chicken. If you want to be an egotistical little bitch by going on strike against KFC because of how they process chicken food, that's your problem. It does nothing to me.
    "an egotistical little bitch"? Care to explain how protesting chicken makes anyone egotistical? I like your argument, because by your logic I could eat my brother and it'd mean nothing but I am "on top of the food chain than" my brother.

Egotistical little bitch because the people in my mind who are protesting and striking against KFC for the 'goodness and moralities of the chicken' are self-proclaiming that they are better people by NOT eating KFC and protecting the chickens than the people who continue to eat there. You could pull the argument by "well how do you know that?" Because history repeats itself; ever see a vegetarian who is against all meat slaughter and tries to force their moralities against others? They are egotistical little bitches.

Actually, my arguement still stands, because unlike you and your brother, the same species, a chicken and a human are in no ways relevent.

Egotistical little bitch because the people in my mind who are protesting and striking against KFC for the 'goodness and moralities of the chicken' are self-proclaiming that they are better people by NOT eating KFC and protecting the chickens than the people who continue to eat there. You could pull the argument by "well how do you know that?" Because history repeats itself; ever see a vegetarian who is against all meat slaughter and tries to force their moralities against others? They are egotistical little bitches.

Actually, my arguement still stands, because unlike you and your brother, the same species, a chicken and a human are in no ways relevent.
    No one in this thread has said they were better than you (but the guilty dog does bark). You're just being defensive. In your mind is right, you have this all played out don't you? No one is forcing their moralities on you, they're expressing their personal disgust for this. It's obvious they care about chickens and you don't. But why the name-calling? Let's just recap what everyone in this thread who has said they weren't eating KFC is in your head:

1. Liberal
    2. Egotistical
    3. Bitches
    4. Self-proclaiming they are better than you
    5. Doomed to becoming vegeterians who will of course try to make you become vegeterian also.

Personally, I know a lot of vegeterians who I honestly don't think haven't tried to make you become vegeterian. But your true fear of being prosecuted for eating meat is out in the open now, isn't it?

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Of course they're proclaiming that. I don't see how saying "I don't eat meat and I don't support a company which needlessly tortures animals to save a few bucks." isn't a moral statement. I also don't see how anybody can deny that someone stating as much is, if they adhere to it, a better person than someone like me who just plain doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Vegetarians don't need to take supplements. There is no required nutrient in meat that you can't obtain from a vegetarian diet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Me
    Meat isn't remotely necessary anymore, given our current vitamin supplements and ability to transport crops and suchlike.
    By this, I meant that with the ability to get things to where they are needed (Rather than each geographical area being limited to whatever grows there.) AND vitamin supplements to pick up the slack/step in if crops fail/be used if someone doesn't like a food, meat is unnecessary. If we couldn't move food around, and if we didn't have vitamin supplements instead of that, vegetarianism would be a more difficult proposition.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't know what happens to the chickens, but its delicious. God put animals on earth to feed man(and women) so i can live with it.
    Last edited by Fonzie; 05-29-2006 at 03:56 AM.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Let's discuss chickens and KFC without pulling religion into it...
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeZipster
    But your true fear of being prosecuted for eating meat is out in the open now, isn't it?
    Yes.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I don't get it why people get uncomfortable when i talk about God lol. Also KFC was never that great etiher. Churchs chicken is like 10 times better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    I don't get it why people get uncomfortable when i talk about God I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. Also KFC was never that great etiher. Churchs chicken is like 10 times better.
    No one is getting uncomfortable. Quit flattering yourself. I personally just don't like you speaking for God, and you should be happy Mirage asked you nicely to keep your faith out of this. I don't remember Jesus ever saying anything about putting chickens on this planet for an assembly-line slaughterhouse.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ZeZipster
    No one is getting uncomfortable. Quit flattering yourself. I personally just don't like you speaking for God, and you should be happy Mirage asked you nicely to keep your faith out of this. I don't remember Jesus ever saying anything about putting chickens on this planet for an assembly-line slaughterhouse.
    “Eat whatever is sold in the meat market without raising any questions on the ground of conscience. For ‘the earth is the Lord’s and everything in it.’”

(1 Corinthians 10:25-26)

And he is perfectly within his rights to base his considerations on the matter on his religious views. What the hell is someone going to base their ethics on, a viewpoint they don't agree with?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

A chicken is an animal, also many other animals are killed like this cows,fish, and others. Here's a statement from some website i looked at.
    Perhaps even worse are those who twist biblical truths to support manmade philosophies. Yet, that is exactly what PETA has done with it’s new campaign promoting: "Jesus was a Vegetarian, Show respect for God’s creatures - follow Him." The group has erected billboards with that message, and it has created an entire Internet web site dedicated to perverting Jesus and biblical doctrine in the name of animal rights. This web site"proves" that Jesus ate no meat (including fish), that he disapproved of killing animals, that God did not give man dominion over animals, and that man must live at peace with animals.

If someone said, "Look, I don’t believe in God or the Bible. I’ve just decided for myself that killing animals is wrong," I could accept that. Even though it’s dead wrong, at least it’s an honest statement. But to twist the Bible to brainwash people and promote a twisted agenda? That’s the ultimate perversion - one that demands a response.

That's mean.

The true Fenrir Cloud_omnislash_Strife's Avatar

Im eating there again and you whats worse than seeing a chicken die is a pig die I saw them slauhter them its okay its a cycle.......
    the weak is food for the strong and the weaker are food for the weak.
    Humans-->Chickens--->worms

the only problem is that people dont care about endangered animals they kill em and they killing animals just like how thay killed all the buffalo and yes I love all animals.
    Last edited by Cloud_omnislash_Strife; 05-29-2006 at 07:27 AM.

The truth is there.....