Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC Cruelty.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, but you have to consume larger amounts to absorb the daily proteins you need. Most people couldn't eat that much so they take supplements.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really don't understand the logic in this. If it's going to die and be eaten anyway, why does it matter how it dies? (If it's even being tortured in the first place.) If something has a lower intelligence then humans, then I really don't see the point.

Besides, I like Twisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    No, but you have to consume larger amounts to absorb the daily proteins you need. Most people couldn't eat that much so they take supplements.
    That's not true. Vegetarian meat substitutes are not lacking in protein. Soya beans in particular are a very good source of protein.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

that was very hard to watch

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    These kinds of videos piss me off. You got these liberals complaining about what goes on in factories but you got countless of even more excruciating problems in the world and all you're thinking is a goddamn chicken. Give me a smurfing break.
    :<3:

Seriously, there's bigger problems than chickens in the world. And it's not like this is exclusive to KFC. Get chicken from the store? Chances are its head was put through a hole cut in the bottom of a bucket and cut off by a butcher's knife. And not by some big, ugly corporate farmer. It happens. Get over it.
    I know! I mean, it's not the worst of your problems. Why, people are dying in Iraq and those damn liberals are complaining about how I brutally rape 10 year olds, what idiots! Well I'm off to go senselessly slaughter some Jews, but don't worry, I'm not the worst of your problems! Do me a favor though, when some one is alienated by senseless slaughter and rape, do whine about other problems. Even if you aren't alienated I'm sure empathy for what's obviously disturbed them isn't necessary.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Schovitz
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I'm never eating at KFC again. I knew that is was out of hand, but not to this extend. ><
    whgat's the point of this thread, can you even give reason behind it?
    Oh, I thought it was pretty obvious? Everybody else seem to grasp the idea behind it. Awareness! Yeah, that's a pretty good reason don't you think so?

Anyways, yes the actress/ narrator is Broadway legend, Bea Arthur.

I never liked KFC anyway. But I LOVE Popeyes!

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Horrible! Glad i havent gone their in forever.

I have one of these now. Epiphany's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Besides, I like Twisters.
    That's what I had for dinner last night. @ Twisters.

Originality is good, kids.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    This is intensive farming guys. This is very much a part of the modern world. If it wasn't for this cruelty then we wouldn't have a fraction of the food necessary to feed everyone currently alive in the Western World. If we were to revert to "standard" farming methods we would be looking at global starvation within ten years.
    Clearly untrue, given that farming crops is far more effective than farming meat is. Meat isn't remotely necessary anymore, given our current vitamin supplements and ability to transport crops and suchlike.

I enjoy the taste of suffering, though, so I've no problem with eating the stuff.
    Vegetarians don't need to take supplements. There is no required nutrient in meat that you can't obtain from a vegetarian diet.

too true i dont take any additional vitamen suppliments, i just eat a balanced diet and make sure i get the vitamins i need through that

I became a strict vegetarian 5 years ago after seeing a program much like that. I never knew about de-beaking though. O_O I knew about the rest, how they live in a crowded pen, on top of each other, their legs eroded away cause their made to live in their own flith. It's awful.

I'm not moved by it all. I suppose worse things can happen, like if that happened to dogs or something. :/

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Can't say i was too moved by it either.
    Sure, if it was up to me, I'd fix a few things, like having a lighter chichen-density, and avoid that debeaking. I'd also be sure to kill them off in a matter of seconds. And I've never been a fan of growth-inducing hormones. Sure, the food would become twice as expensive because of this, but I'm sure us healthy westerners could afford that, right?
    I just have too much else on my mind to be caught up in this, and there's far worse things going on when it comes to unethical treatment of animals. Like people torturing them just for fun and recreation. I'm generally against killing animals for other reasons than food and self defence.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Being Retarded
    These kinds of videos piss me off. You got these liberals complaining about what goes on in factories but you got countless of even more excruciating problems in the world and all you're thinking is a goddamn chicken. Give me a smurfing break.
    Injustice is injustice. Just because there are worse things going on doesn't mean you get to ignore stuff like this.

It's a chicken for christssakes. It means nothing to me other than humans are on top of the food chain than a chicken. If you want to be an egotistical little bitch by going on strike against KFC because of how they process chicken food, that's your problem. It does nothing to me.