View Poll Results: Who is gonna win? JUST WHO!?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

9 8.18%
  • Brazil

20 18.18%
  • Czech Republic

1 0.91%
  • England

17 15.45%
  • France

10 9.09%
  • Germany

9 8.18%
  • Italy

10 9.09%
  • Mexico

5 4.55%
  • Netherlands

3 2.73%
  • Portugal

4 3.64%
  • Spain

2 1.82%
  • USA

8 7.27%
  • Some team that isn't mentioned here, such as Ukraine.

12 10.91%
Page 60 of 85 FirstFirst ... 104050545556575859606162636465667080 ... LastLast

Thread: Zidane's Headbutt Discussion and also some stuff on that FIFA World Cup 2006 thing

England players do it sometimes, though did you see any English players staying down on the ground faking injury? nope. How many times did Portugal do it just in tonights match? Lost count...

It's mainly Latin countries, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Italy, have done it and constantly do it every match. Other countries other than Latin countries do it, but that's what those countries are known to be like.

I mean i wouldn't be surprized if Rooney went in to tackle Ronaldo, training for ManUre and Ronaldo goes down crying like the girl he is and then walks off normally to be examined.

England players also do it! I remember two occasions when it happened during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd
    England players do it sometimes, though did you see any English players staying down on the ground faking injury? nope. How many times did Portugal do it just in tonights match? Lost count...

It's mainly Latin countries, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Italy, have done it and constantly do it every match. Other countries other than Latin countries do it, but that's what those countries are known to be like.

I mean i wouldn't be surprized if Rooney went in to tackle Ronaldo, training for ManUre and Ronaldo goes down crying like the girl he is and then walks off normally to be examined.
    Hey hey, don't blame the players, blame the DAMN game ;P.

Like I said before, Football/Soccer has the WORST referrees EVER and the rules are pathetic too.

That's why Baseball's better. Anyway, I hope Portugal wins it all.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Robinson(England's Golie) sucks ass lol. He kept jumping around like a boxer pfffft!
    Yeah, what an idiot. Can you believe this tool managed to concede 0 goals in 120 minutes of football, and managed to save a penalty in football? What a joke! :rolleyes2

Oh, DeathKnight, did you see the anti-racism campaigning before each Quarter Final? I was hoping you were watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
    England players also do it! I remember two occasions when it happened during the game.
    Care to name them? If you're going to name the Lennon incident, that wasn't a dive, and it wasn't a penalty. It was a good tackle and the momentum from it took his standing foot out.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Robinson(England's Golie) sucks ass lol. He kept jumping around like a boxer pfffft!
    Yeah, what an idiot. Can you believe this tool managed to concede 0 goals in 120 minutes of football, and managed to save a penalty in football? What a joke! :rolleyes2

Oh, DeathKnight, did you see the anti-racism campaigning before each Quarter Final? I was hoping you were watching.
    Yeah..I watched it. Sorry to all football fans here if I sounded like a jackass with the racist thingies...but yeah. It was something that needed to be addressed and I think FIFA really took it seriously this time around.

And England/France are VERY respectful with these kinds of things too, so hey very good.

Oh! and Robison's good, I just think Portugal got lucky, they didn't feel pressure during the penalty kicks. I just think Robison jumping around made him all nervous(making him dive to the wrong side or miss his timing). Anyway, my favorite team(Mexico, and no, I'm not Mexican)didn't make it either, so it's all good.

I'm standing by my Germany vote with Home Field Advantage, trust me, it does make a huge difference.

You can say, the home team hasn't always won, bu they've always done extremely well by their countries standards when they host, and considering Germany has won before, doing extremely well would be winning, in fact I think the last time they won is the last time they hosted it....

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Man.. this guy is too funny!.. My fav england player so far, no joke..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Everytime England loses they blame everyone else but themselves...
    It's funny that we beat you in 2000, 2004 and now without our best player(deco) so take the loss like your team took, with dignity...

By the way:

This is what you need, take some and chill out...

Neo_Bahamut you cant blame us fans for being passionate and upset. Theres no need for the chill out remark. When people are passionate about something its only natural we get upset and annoyed. We will chill when we're good and ready.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Bahamut
    Actually I blamed us. So stop generalizing.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_Bahamut
    Half true, what makes you think all of England blames everyone else? This time it was Ronaldo crying and whining like a spoilt brat and a dumbass referee who couldn't make a decision himself. Aswell as a crap manager and a very dodgy team. They just don't work well as a team, sure they're all solid players but as a team they fail. Bring on the bottles of piss. =D.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

It's fair to say that England had the most world class players in it's starting 11, but with a manager who didn't have a clue, it all went obviously wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd
    It's fair to say that England had the most world class players in it's starting 11, but with a manager who didn't have a clue, it all went obviously wrong.
    As opposed to Brazil?? No.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Do world class players lose to the French?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Do world class players lose to the Portugese?