View Poll Results: Who is gonna win? JUST WHO!?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

9 8.18%
  • Brazil

20 18.18%
  • Czech Republic

1 0.91%
  • England

17 15.45%
  • France

10 9.09%
  • Germany

9 8.18%
  • Italy

10 9.09%
  • Mexico

5 4.55%
  • Netherlands

3 2.73%
  • Portugal

4 3.64%
  • Spain

2 1.82%
  • USA

8 7.27%
  • Some team that isn't mentioned here, such as Ukraine.

12 10.91%
Page 70 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2050606465666768697071727374757680 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1265

Thread: Zidane's Headbutt Discussion and also some stuff on that FIFA World Cup 2006 thing

I just realised this.

Congratulations Neel Hates Clout's Guts, for being the person who posted the 1000th post in this thread!

Blog Entries

Yeah Yeah France played so well that if it wasn't that goal we'd go to the penaltis! For Chris they odn't play nothing. Thiery Henry was a dessapointment to me, I thougth he'd score but he didn't do nothing. Portuguese were a bit sleeping, but still we had more ball possession and more oportunities to score!

Now I really hope Italy win France 5-0, oh I'd be the happiest woman... well 1-0 it'd be good still, but you know total humilition wouldn't be bad too!

Portugal lose but we're leaving the 2nd place with our heads high, knowing we proved that when we want we can go really far!
    Oh just one thing:

(they cheated the kid)

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    Ronaldo is unlikely to be back at Man U
    >>> I wonder about this...
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

wow, im surprised at the hatred for ronaldo here... i personally think he is a very good player, prob the only portugese player that actually threatened both england and france... what has everyone got against him? there are many players who are far more annoying (not to mention far more crap).

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Ace
    what has everyone got against him?
    >>> I wonder about that too..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

C.Ronaldo is a very
    good player and he is very young i think
    he has a brilliant future.
    About the final i like both italy
    and france but i think that France worths
    to win...and i am very happy
    that 4 europeans countries were
    at the semi finals(argentina was really good too).
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

France didn't play that good yesterday,in fact if Portugese players were more careful they would score.Barthez is very old,i wonder why Domenec insists on him,when he has Coupet?Barthez almost gave Postugal a goal at the foul ofRonaldo,but Figo missed the header.Anyway i was against Germany,so i really don;t have any problem if Italy or France win at the final.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I can't see Ronaldo leaving Man Utd unless the Glazers can get many a pretty penny for him - something above £30m would be expected considering he has four years left on his contract, has repeatedly dismissed all (unproved) claims that he wants to leave (of course, the media hardly ever publicise the fact that he says that him leaving MU is rubbish, because that woudl make them look stupid) and also the fact that he's young, highly rated throughout the world and undoubtedly talented. It would make more sense to give him £10m to stay than to take less than £30m to see him go. People should get over these things, although I imagine it won't happen extremely soon - maybe when Ronaldo starts scoring goals for MU again then the fans will be more receptive, but we'll have to wait and see.

I still think the whole thing is just being blown out of proportion by the media, though. If Henry had yelled at a ref after Sol Campbell got away with just a free kick after landing on Zidane's genitals, nobody would care. Blame the ref for the red card.

I mean, I admit that Ronaldo is a bit of a twat/wanker, but to say he ruined England's WC is nothing more than creating a scapegoat in him for the fact that England, quite frankly, sucked in comparison to certain other teams, and couldn't manage to defeat a single top-rated side in the tournament. 1-0 over Ecuador and a draw against Sweden are hardly world-beating side scorelines. I love Rooney to bits but he's not the be-all and end-all and I think Portugal would have won anyway.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    I can't see Ronaldo leaving Man Utd unless the Glazers can get many a pretty penny for him - something above £30m would be expected considering he has four years left on his contract, has repeatedly dismissed all (unproved) claims that he wants to leave (of course, the media hardly ever publicise the fact that he says that him leaving MU is rubbish, because that woudl make them look stupid) and also the fact that he's young, highly rated throughout the world and undoubtedly talented.
    I can't see C.Ronaldo leaving too.He is one of the best players of Manchester United,and i'm sure that the coach and the owners of the club won't let him leave that easily because the fans said so.If he is planning to leave,which is very difficult,i don't see him going to Real but Chelsea.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

He won't go to Chelsea because 1) Manchester United would not sell a star player to Chelsea, 2) if Ronaldo wants to leave, he'll want to leave England, not MU, and 3) Ronaldo has stated in the past that he wants to 'someday' play for Real Madrid, although not anytime soon.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

If France played the way they did, they won't stand a chance in the finals. I'm not sure if they were just protecting their goal, but Zidane and Henry were virtually non-existant in the second half. Not to mention Barthez looked EXTREMELY shakey. Saha also won't be playing, and he's their one of their key substitutes.

Also, I'm not sure if this is me being biased, but that game was nowhere nearly as good as the Italy/Germany game. What a game. *swoons*

I swear if I see Cronaldo's name one more time I'll hurl. You guys're giving him way too much importance, and he doesn't deserve your attention! Nor the time you people take to type out an insult at him; time is money, why waste it on him? Let it go wffgiyf2!!

I don't think France will play that way in the finals. It was more of a get-one-goal-and-hold-on-to-it game. They were much more attacking against Brazil, and that's what I hope to see from them versus Italy. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing a few goals thumped past Buffon. Barthez did look shaky, though -- it bothers me, but it seemed to please Coupet. I hope he gets his act together.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Personally I can't see France beating Italy unless they really pull out something special. The Italian defence is incredibly difficult to break down, and I don't think France have quite enough attacking strength to manage it. At the same time, the shaky French defence will have to stand up to a much improved Italian strikeforce, something which I very much doubt they'll do.

Also, I just want to say that after Scolari's tantrum following yesterday's semi, I'm glad he's not the new England manager. The guy lost fair and square, and the first thing he does is go and moan at the officials. Plus, his tactics were pretty sucky anyway, so meh.

Furthermore, I stand by my earlier Henry-is-the-greatest-guy-ever statement. I don't need to justify myself to a man who doesn't think E.T. is adorable.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

E.T is a Paedophile, and since when do people find them adorable?

Rooney and Ronaldo back at training together.

I would say this is over exaggerating, but then i'd be lying and you'd all know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOZr5kP0Rnk

Doesn't matter what you think about the situation, this is quality!