View Poll Results: Who is gonna win? JUST WHO!?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

9 8.18%
  • Brazil

20 18.18%
  • Czech Republic

1 0.91%
  • England

17 15.45%
  • France

10 9.09%
  • Germany

9 8.18%
  • Italy

10 9.09%
  • Mexico

5 4.55%
  • Netherlands

3 2.73%
  • Portugal

4 3.64%
  • Spain

2 1.82%
  • USA

8 7.27%
  • Some team that isn't mentioned here, such as Ukraine.

12 10.91%
Page 75 of 85 FirstFirst ... 25556569707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1265

Thread: Zidane's Headbutt Discussion and also some stuff on that FIFA World Cup 2006 thing

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Armisael
    I don't understand why English fans "hate" Ronaldo right now!
    As I said, it's not just the English fans, because French and German fans booed him too.

But so we don't go over this issue again, I'll summarise:

Anti-Ronaldo: He's a diving, faking cheat who tried to get another player sent off in business that did not concern him (It was between Carvalho, Rooney and the referee only, nobody else) and then winked and smirked about it;
    Pro-Ronaldo: He was just trying to defend his team-mates, and what Rooney did was wrong, diving and simulation are a natural part of the game and everyone does it - even the English (Gerrard v Hungary or Owen v Argentina in WC2002, anyone? And that's to say nothing of Joe Cole...)

There, that saves us all the bother of dragging this back up again.

If you don't understand why many englishmen hate C. Ronaldo, you don't understand the average english football supporter =P

But yeah, great game, and I'm very glad Germany won it; they deserved it for their excellent performance this world cup. Shame they didn't go all the way to the finals, but they still went out with style. Now France needs to beat Italy, and everything will be excellent!

SCHWEINSTEIGER FTMFW

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

What I think is that Italy used a cheatcode to beat Germany, didn't you see the manager tapping on the dpad? Still it was good to see Portugal get their ass kicked again.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

We didnīt got our ass kicked...we still scored itīs no shame to lose to the home country team especially a team like Germany.

Personally i want to see Italy won because of their dark past...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Germany just played the game sexy, those goals were amazing, Schweinsteiger was on fire man, look for burn marks on the pitch, his boots, socks, and I'll think you'll see I'm right. Or look at the ball or nets. Italy ftw.

LET THE HAMMER FALL

the first goal was a mistake by Ricardo!

It's nice to see that the tradition of a high-scoring third place playoff has continued, even if it didn't really get going until the second half. A couple of great goals for Schweinsteiger were the perfect way to round of Germany's tournament.

I'm looking forward to a great final, although hopefully not so great that Croyles' horde of Italian and French players score tons of points and overtake me in the fantasy football league. Unfortunately, that's looking like a lot to ask for. All the same, it should be the perfect game to round off a summer of great football. Just think, this time tomorrow it'll all be over...
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I was on a long long long long journey in a car and listened to the game on the radio, then managed to watch the last 10 minutes on Telly. I knew Schweinsteiger would get his tribute! Great way to finish the tournament Deutschland! Shame I didnt have any flags while I was in the car! Ive already taken off my Germany signature + Avatar too!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    What I think is that Italy used a cheatcode to beat Germany, didn't you see the manager tapping on the dpad? Still it was good to see Portugal get their ass kicked again.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoden
    Germany just played the game sexy, those goals were amazing, Schweinsteiger was on fire man, look for burn marks on the pitch, his boots, socks, and I'll think you'll see I'm right. Or look at the ball or nets. Italy ftw.
    I thought I could smell rubber when the radio commentator shouted the third "TOOOOOOOOORRR!!"

The Mannschafft was given a proper sending off, not just on the pitch, but in Berlin at the FanMeile when the fans paid their respects ^^
    Last edited by Croyles; 07-09-2006 at 05:03 PM.

Only about 25 minutes until the final. Haha, I'm terrified. Allez les Bleus!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

GO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thatīs how itīs done

Blog Entries

I'm lovin' it

there was a picture here

Italy better win, I dont want France to have the satisfaction of winning.

Zidane,,,what a complete idiot! Any respect he had, he's just lost for me, what a total moron, why do you have to do something that blantantly stupid in your last game in the world cup final.

IDIOT!, i really hope Italy win now, France deserve to lose after that.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

But it's not the fault of the rest of the French squad though surely that Zidane decided to do something that stupid. And boy was that stupid...

So now we have Italy, who are crap at penalties, against France, who have no Zidane, Henry or Vieira to take any - can't wait for this shootout if it happens XD
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"