View Poll Results: Who is gonna win? JUST WHO!?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • Argentina

9 8.18%
  • Brazil

20 18.18%
  • Czech Republic

1 0.91%
  • England

17 15.45%
  • France

10 9.09%
  • Germany

9 8.18%
  • Italy

10 9.09%
  • Mexico

5 4.55%
  • Netherlands

3 2.73%
  • Portugal

4 3.64%
  • Spain

2 1.82%
  • USA

8 7.27%
  • Some team that isn't mentioned here, such as Ukraine.

12 10.91%
Page 58 of 85 FirstFirst ... 83848525354555657585960616263646878 ... LastLast

Thread: Zidane's Headbutt Discussion and also some stuff on that FIFA World Cup 2006 thing

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by mobiletype
    Boo-hoo, England suck, this was their chance and they blew it. They can't handle the Portuguese who were seriously understrengthed.
    England, with 10 men, were a match for the Portugese, hence why it went to penalties.
    Why not give Rooney the same treatment as the same Beckham got in '98 or will he throw another tantrum?
    Because it was in entirely different circumstances, for one. Rooney was in the middle of a game and trod on a guy, whereas Beckham, lying on the ground after a foul had been given, kicked out very deliberately.
    Good for Cristiano Ronaldo, he doesn't have to stick up for Rooney just because they play for the same club
    There's a difference between sticking up for someone and appealing for them to be sent off, and then smirking and winking when it happens, especially if you profess to be their friend. If Rooney had done that to Ronaldo, my opinion of him would have been significantly lowered, although I do admit it would please me to see Ronaldo sent off.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Quote Originally Posted by mobiletype
    Boo-hoo, England suck, this was their chance and they blew it. They can't handle the Portuguese who were seriously understrengthed.
    England, with 10 men, were a match for the Portugese, hence why it went to penalties.
    Why not give Rooney the same treatment as the same Beckham got in '98 or will he throw another tantrum?
    Because it was in entirely different circumstances, for one. Rooney was in the middle of a game and trod on a guy, whereas Beckham, lying on the ground after a foul had been given, kicked out very deliberately.
    Good for Cristiano Ronaldo, he doesn't have to stick up for Rooney just because they play for the same club
    There's a difference between sticking up for someone and appealing for them to be sent off, and then smirking and winking when it happens, especially if you profess to be their friend. If Rooney had done that to Ronaldo, my opinion of him would have been significantly lowered, although I do admit it would please me to see Ronaldo sent off.
    Ronaldo was also taunting Rooney before the match actually started, trying to get him annoyed then. He knows that Rooney has a short temper, and he indenfensively used that against him.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffing cheese on msn
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.
    Lameshout: Lamers That Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    Quote Originally Posted by Resha
    Nice ending for the French. Wish they'd scored. Juan Such a lousy tackle.
    The yellow was warranted, a red wouldn't have been. Roberto Carlos was also defending. The Red is only given in those situations if it's the last defender trying to stop a goal.

The hand by Ronaldo was inside of the box. It should have been a penalty.
    I never said it should've been a red! Yellow was fine.

The stats (at halftime) seemed to lie with the French. Brazil had, amazingly enough, had a measly two shots on goal. France more possession. No cards for France.

I agree about the Ronaldo thing -- he got booked, and it was inside the box, so why was it a FREE KICK?

GOAL!!!!!!! HAQHAHA JUST AS I TYPED THAT!!!!! HENRY! <3 YAY!
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

How the smurf are France doing this? The team who coudn't beat South Korea or Switzlerland are beating Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by Russielloyd
    How the smurf are France doing this? The team who coudn't beat South Korea or Switzlerland are beating Brazil.
    By conserving their energy, I gander.
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.

Blog Entries

Come on France!

there was a picture here

France is alot better than Brazile. I hope they win.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

ROFL, that's what you get for being a f****** arrogant, Parreira. France is loads better, and deserves another goal. Parreira should find another country to live, he will be kicked to death here.

What? It took you 4 games and 75 minutes to find out that Cafu can't play anymore? And that Robinho shouldn't be in the bench. Dumb Parreira!

He takes Kaka off, why? Take Ronaldinho off, he's done smurf all, all tournament.

AH RONALDO. Diver! In the 87th minute, I hardly saw any contact between Thuram and him. Also, I'd say he took Kaka off coz Kaka's been pretty ineffective this game -- France closed in on him pretty well.

France. Have. Beaten. Brazil.

Holy hell.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hahaha!

VICTOIRE!

And then there is Death

Quote Originally Posted by dragoonknight_kain
    ROFL, that's what you get for being a f****** arrogant, Parreira. France is loads better, and deserves another goal. Parreira should find another country to live, he will be kicked to death here.

What? It took you 4 games and 75 minutes to find out that Cafu can't play anymore? And that Robinho shouldn't be in the bench. Dumb Parreira!
    Me thinks you take football a bit too seriously...
    SEAN BEAN IS AMAZING.

Well deserved. France was the better team the whole game.

ROFL, the commentators are already blaming Parreira. I'm telling you, the guy's gonna be killed!

And, Drunkymonkey, since the beginning I said I thought Italy would win. Brazil had no chances of winning this WC with Parreira. And, btw, you know what I mean by killing him.

I agree with dragoonknight_kain. xD I would hate to be in poor Parreira's shoes tomorrow morning. Media major blast. I'm sure Ronaldinho'll come in for his fair share, and people are going to go nuts over the stats. Brazil -- 1 shot on goal.

But France. Oh my darling Henry and France <3

Edit: I am for Germany - France in the finals. I don't particularly want Italy or Portugal to go through. xD

That was well-deserved. Now we'll have a new coach, the young players like Robinho and Cicinho will grow stronger and take the place of the oldbies, and we'll be ready to be a team again, not a bunch of players thrown together. Well done, France!

It's kind of depressing losing to a bad team like France, but they were more organized than us. I was thinking Brazil'd lose in the semifinals, though.

I'm all for Italy x Portugal in the finals.