Thread: Bahumut! Help!

Default Bahumut! Help!

Plz help me with him am trying to draw some flare an after i have done that he mega flares me to death help!
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

I think its best not to draw from him. Just kill him. You can always draw Flare from The Island Closest To Heaven ~ & ~ Hell. Just equip Encounter None and run around like crazy !

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

I agree, don't draw from him, it wastes the time you could be using to kill him.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Put Meteor in Elem-Def-J (and Blind in St-Atk-J) and it should absorb Bahamut's Mega Flare. I think. Otherwise, just use Shell or Mighty Guard to block it. Cerberus and Doomtrain are shibby in this fight too.

EDIT: Hah, OK, Flare is the spell I was thinking of, not Meteor, and that's what you're trying to draw from him. Instead, stick both Firaga and Thundaga in Elem-Def-J, and it'll hopefully absorb Mega Flare, like it does Tiamat's Dark Flare.
    Last edited by Spatvark; 05-29-2006 at 10:56 PM.
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Bahamut's Mega Flare is non-elemental. You can reduce the damage from it with Shell or Defend.
    Tiamat's Dark Flare is Fire, Ice and Lightning elemental. You can negate the damage by junctioning 100 Flares and 100 Protects to Elem-Def.
    Both attacks ignore Spr.

The best way to get lots of Flares quickly would be to refine Inferno Fangs with Ifrit's F Mag-RF. You can collect 10 Ruby Dragon cards and mod them into a Fang, defeat Hexadragons (Lv20+), or Mug Ruby Dragons (any level) to get them.
    Last edited by TheSpoonyBard; 05-29-2006 at 11:08 PM.

i just killed him this second, im so chuffed with myself lol

good luck with him mate
    In a world of nothing, Fear doesn't exist

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Bahamut is easier than the Rubulm Dragons. Flare can be easily gotten through refinement so don't bother drawing it from Bahamut.
    ...Geddit?

bahamut is easy. before u go to face him, make sure u have squall's lionheart and make sure his Strength stat is high (u can easily train him at the islands close to heaven/hell). have quistis in yellow and use her degenerator to instantly defeat the ruby dragons. then cast meltdown on bahamut (not really necessary though) and aura on squall. u should take him down with 1-2 limit breaks
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/729/eyesonffcopy7vm.jpg[/img]--> Sig removed for being over the 50 KB filesize limit. If you have any questions, please PM a CK or read the rules. Thanks!

i drew flare from the Tri Face.. Cast Pain on it and its pretty much useless.. i used limits to kill him.. a renzokuken and a shot with fast ammo..depending how genrous the timebar is with i guess!.