Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prison Break: Last 2 Episodes (UK)

Default Prison Break: Last 2 Episodes (UK)

Oh man! Have any UK members been watching this!? I thought last night was going to be the final, then it said its a double bill this Monday night from 9pm! Im so excited! So what are your predictions for the final?

This is mine:
    (SPOILER)I personally see John Abruzzi trying to kill some of the leaving party, mainly T-Bag (Theodore Bagwell) as those 2 dont get along and also maybe C-Note (Benjamin Miles Franklin) steps in and gets killed. I dont see Charles (Charles Westmoreland) survivng as he still hasnt informed any hospital staff of his injury. I think he may die from a loss of blood. Now as for Michael Scofield and his brother Lincoln Burrows, I see one of them sacrificing themselves for the other. Which, I dont know. So maybe only 1 or 2 inmates suvrive. And I hope the Vice President gets whats coming to her.

Now I may be 100% wrong, but thats what I thinks going to happen. I dont care much about the Veronica and LJ storyline, they bore me

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Why wait for it to air? Go download the show now. It has been over for 3 weeks here in the states.

I cant download and I love watching it on TV. I dunno its the suspense of waiting for it, plus my grandma watches it at the same time and we discuss whats going on during the breaks.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Oh man! Have any UK members been watching this!? I thought last night was going to be the final, then it said its a double bill this Monday night from 9pm! Im so excited! So what are your predictions for the final?
    i haven't heard of it
    is this the sort of thing that I can get into straight away?
    ...Geddit?

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Why wait for it to air? Go download the show now. It has been over for 3 weeks here in the states.
    Yeah, I was (SPOILER)a little let down by the season finale. I don't like those kind of cliffhangers to end a season. I thought the season finale of House was much better.

Quote Originally Posted by mobiletype
    i haven't heard of it
    is this the sort of thing that I can get into straight away?
    Your missing out. Im not sure if you'll manage to download and watch the 21 episodes before Mondays double bill finale. But you could try. Heres the offical website if your interested:
    Prison Break

OMG! Im so pissed! I cant believe Ive been left on a cliff hanger here and I have to wait till next year for the second series! Has it been shown in American yet?

Nope. And why would the government go to such extremes to capture a bank robber (who didn't steal jack), a robber (who only took a little money for his girlfriend), a murderer (who was on the path to repentence), and a... well whatever, I know he was in the army and didn't want to do something. Anyway, it's quite retarded for the government to go to such lengths to capture them. Well, maybe it's smarter to capture the murderer but everone else is not really a threat.
    The things I could not do yesterday, I shall not fear to attempt today, for I shall never give up on tomorrow. - Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs Crossfire)

Their convicts, the government cant let them hop over the wall and be done with it. Just capturing John (the mafia boss and on his way to repentence) wont make them look good in the countrys eyes. These men no matter how terrible or not so terrible they're crimes are still convicts doing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Auragaea
    Nope. And why would the government go to such extremes to capture a bank robber (who didn't steal jack), a robber (who only took a little money for his girlfriend), a murderer (who was on the path to repentence), and a... well whatever, I know he was in the army and didn't want to do something. Anyway, it's quite retarded for the government to go to such lengths to capture them. Well, maybe it's smarter to capture the murderer but everone else is not really a threat.
    There may be some minor spoilers here, but I'm too lazy to put up tags.

The media would destroy any prison that allowed the escape and didn't pursue the criminals. Plus, seeing as how Michael tied up the warden and they knocked out and tied up a guard in a pipe underground, they're obviously not just going to let them go. The warden and Bellick are pissed, and aren't about to let them get away with it. Plus, seeing as it's, y'know, against the law, and they haven't served their respective sentences, they're obviously going to be chased down.

Dude! our last season of prison break ended like a month ago! (SPOILER)The next season is called Prison Fugitives.

Thats the second series title? Interesting, well it fits the plot

Quote Originally Posted by DizTewell
    (SPOILER)The next season is called Prison Fugitives.
    There's no official title for the next season. They could keep it the same, or change it as you said, but anything at this point is merely speculation.

Im going to have to start finishing all my DVDs now till either Life On Mars starts again or wait for Prison Break All the good shows have finished.

Another thing that really gets to me is that these guys spent all their time getting out of prison and failed at each attempt. It was only until the final episode that they escaped, and they really aren't doing a good job of escaping the law. (SPOILER)Except that guy who stole the little girl's bike. He was the smart one.
    The things I could not do yesterday, I shall not fear to attempt today, for I shall never give up on tomorrow. - Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs Crossfire)