Thread: Where to find Star Fragment?

Default Where to find Star Fragment?

ok - quik question pplz .... can some1 please tell me where to find a star fragment - its all i need more to get Irvines nice gun

thanks in advance guys!
    omfg i pwn - in case u didnt no lol

Quote Originally Posted by DoNt B a H8eR
    ok - quik question pplz .... can some1 please tell me where to find a star fragment - its all i need more to get Irvines nice gun :D

thanks in advance guys! :D
    Iron Giant
    Hexadragon
    Tri-Face - Rare Drop
    Chimera -Rare Drop
    Red Dragon - Rare Drop

Also
    Steal: Iron Giant
    Card-Mod: 3 Iron Giant cards for 1 Star Fragment
    :choc2:

where are hexadragons found - theyd be my best bet wouldnt they?

where are hexadragons found - theyd be my best bet wouldnt they?
    Actually I'd say using carm-mod would be the easiest way but hexadragon can be found near galbadia I has to be at least level 30 and its not a very common drop

dam - how teh hell do people get em - i dont feel liek playing cards 4 ages....
    i killed one of those snakey things that drops dragon skin and it dropped 1 so now i only need 1 more - so thats gonna mean another 2 Iron Giant cards oh wellz... any better ways... i just got bahamut too lol apparently its supposed to be hard lol - 1 aura and 2 of irvines limits and he was pwned but now irvine still has his 1st gay gun and teh rest of my characters i use (Squall and Quistis) both hav Lionheart and Save the Queen

dam - how teh hell do people get em - i dont feel liek playing cards 4 ages....
    i killed one of those snakey things that drops dragon skin and it dropped 1 so now i only need 1 more - so thats gonna mean another 2 Iron Giant cards oh wellz... any better ways... i just got bahamut too lol apparently its supposed to be hard lol - 1 aura and 2 of irvines limits and he was pwned but now irvine still has his 1st gay gun and teh rest of my characters i use (Squall and Quistis) both hav Lionheart and Save the Queen
    Nope those are the only ways to get a star fragment. Iron giant isn't a rare card, and I'm pretty sure Zell's mom uses one fairly often so just play her. And why does Irvine still have his first gun?

You can also get Star Fragments from T-Rexaurs actually, but they're rare, too. Thats what I used, I got three of them from it when it gave me some. : ) good luck, esse