Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

God Hsu you're such a Philistine.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Probably all those FMA dubs I had. It had a nice ending, but it did stray from the manga quite a bit. (Alot.) Speaking of which...*cleans out computer* And I finished YuYu Hakusho...why did it have to end? It was getting very repetitive though..

I did watch 101 of Naruto, because everyone was raving about how funny that episode is. I guess it was okay. I really should get caught up on Naruto, and Bleach as well.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    I watched the first episode of Gundam Wing. It sucked.
    I liked Gundam Wing. The movie was pretty good. That might've even been the last anime I watched. I haven't had the chance to watch the series in a long time, though, but I always dug it.
    What's Gundam Wing like?

Resident Fire Emblem Fan Elite Lord Sigma's Avatar

I most recently watched the first episode of Pokémon Chronicles. I liked most of it, especially at the battle between Marina and Jimmy. The only two things that bugged me were two voices: Hitmonlee's voice at the beginning is way too high-pitched, and the professor for Team Rocket at the beginning is just plain annoying. Other than that, it was good.

Black Jack ep 6 of the OAV series. Not bad, im really getting into this anime.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

ERGO PROXY

EPISODES 8 AND 9

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    I watched the first episode of Gundam Wing. It sucked.
    I liked Gundam Wing. The movie was pretty good. That might've even been the last anime I watched. I haven't had the chance to watch the series in a long time, though, but I always dug it.
    What's Gundam Wing like?
    from what I remember its about a war between the space colonies and the planets waged with giant robots called mobile suits. The gundams are special suits far superior to the others. The main Character pilots the Zero wing. Others include Death Scythe, Sand Rock, Heavy Arms, Dragon, and Tall Geese. Don't remeber much past that.

Most recent one I watched was the end of GetBackers. Great series, but the ending felt rushed, and left out things i was dying to see, like a final Shodown between Ginji and Akabane, and a fight with Kagami of Babylon City.

Kirby. xD Edit: Japanese un-cut episodes.

I been reading manga though. ;o

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I think it was a couple of KiBA episodes..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

You do not realize the can of worms you have opened.

Lessse now, umm..

.hack//Roots ep 8 - Void already mentioned some about the series, and I jsut have to add that the series is really starting to pick up now, and fast, and regarding Haseo's evolution that Void mentioned, it could happen in ep 9.

Robotech eps 1-14 - Its basically a mecha anime, wiht a bit of romance added in, its based in the future about an event that happend in the past, and the reprocusions of that event.

Naruto ep 187 - Filler, need I say more?

Edit: Restricting me to three is just plain mean =(

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Full Moon wo Sagas***e: 1 - 6 (dont ask me why the title has a rude word in it!)
    Aw, I love that one! I've only read the manga, though, and not even completely. I thought it was really cute, but I stopped reading it over halfway through. I'll probably pick up where I left off eventually. Also! Myco voices Mitsuki/Full Moon and sings a lot of songs featured in the show! Myco <3. I really should watch it. I've heard that the manga and anime are quite different.

Anyway, I think the last anime that I watched in its entirety was Mahoromatic, and before that was Saikano. Aside from those two, I watch Inuyasha episodes every now and then.

Mahoromatic is about a combat android who decides to spend the last year of her life span living out a normal life among humans, more specifically as a maid for a young boy named Suguru. Also, she hates ecchi. Saikano is about a young girl who has somehow been forged into the "ultimate weapon" and struggles to come to terms with it. It's a love story, it's tragic, there's a war going on, a lot of people die, and Chise cries a lot. Luckily, it was only 13 episodes long. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered to finish it. Mahoromatic was way more enjoyable.

It feels like I'm forgetting some, though, because I watched those months ago. I probably am. Oh well.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Sailor Moon R (Season Premier):

What? I need to explain why Sailor Moon is awesome?
    Really I started watching it again for nostalgic reasons, being the first anime I ever knew about. Now, however, I am back into it and am loving every episode (even the filler, I love it so). If anyone doesn't know what sailor moon is (shame) it's a show about sailor soldiers from the moon. Yep.

Full Metal Alchemist (Episode 9):

And that's quite enough of that show, thanks. It's too repetitive for my tastes, and the two protaganists are beyond annoying. Bland, I don't plan on finishing anymore episodes.

EDIT Shakugan No Shana (Episode 8):

I love this show. It's a more obscure anime but it's so freakin' good. In the beginning it was rather confusing (with terms like Guze, Flame, Flame Haze, etc) but it's easy to understand now and a very good story. Basically it's about this guy (his name escapes me at the moment) who finds out that he is a "flame". Flames are temporary place holders for people who's exsistences have been eaten by monsters. All flames slowly flicker until they disappear, but no one notices, which is a good thing because that is the main function of a Flame ("shock absorbers for reality"). Anyways, as the story progresses he meets a homicidal Flame Haze named Shana. Flame Hazes fight the monsters that eat existences. Hilarity, very good fight scenes, and drama ensue.
    Last edited by Moon Rabbits; 06-04-2006 at 07:39 AM.

Fate/Stay Night - ep 22
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5394
    ^ theres your info, and its getting cose to the end =( but good =)

SoulTaker
    - ep 1
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ime.php?id=288
    its a weird series, and not all that great so far, abit confuisng, and the colour hurts m eyes.

Utawarerumono
    - eps 1-7
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=5746
    Really good, weord series about civil unrest adn wars, with peopl with ears and tails.
    Last edited by Tasura; 06-05-2006 at 07:29 AM.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

I'm watching Samurai X now. It's been a while since I have seen it.

Jyu oh Sei Ep01
    The latest from BONES, it was about twins that are thrown into prison after witnessing the death of their parents. Of course, prison is a giant planet of vicious plants, where the days and nights last months. The only way to survive is to cast aside your humanity and become a bunch of savage beasts.

It was alright, but hard to judge from just the first episode. It didn't hook me, as BONES anime typically does, but I'm sure it will get better as I move along.