Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Last Anime You Watched

Just watched InuYasha, episodes 64-66. The only other anime I can think of that I watched before those was the season finale (i think?) for Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2nd GIG but I think that was a few weeks ago on Adult Swim.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Whisper of the Heart. It is a great film, and everyone should watch it. Thank you.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

The Twelve Kingdoms:
    A girl gets taken to another world and becomes a queen of the world with her own Kirin. Kirin: The holy creature that is bound to and chooses the ruler of each kingdom. It resembles a white horned deer; black kirin are rare. A kirin also possesses a human form. Kirin abhor the scent of blood, and killing a person near a kirin will greatly weaken it. A kirin will only bow before his or her ruler. Kirin are named after the kingdom that they are bound to.
    It's intriging i don't remmeber which one i'm on.

Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal:

Kenshin as a hitokiri, love and what not.
    I have to watch this at least once a month.

Saiyuki:
    Journey to the west fo sho! It's all revamped, and such, with cussing and guns and demons and such. Really cool.

I can member any others atm

The last week i rewatched:

1--->

Neon Genesis Evangelion Pl:07! My fav anime and one of my favorites volumes!

2--->

Usually watch it after vol:07, i don't know why though! ^_^

3--->

I like Kenshin a lot, though sometimes i prefer the manga version which is the original of course. Anyway, i like this "chapter" with Shogo and the religion stuff!

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

I'm watching Rurouni Kenshin and One Piece now.

One Piece is the best anime ever (imo)!!!!! It's about Luffy, who wants to become the King of Pirates, so he must obtain the treasure One Piece to achieve his goal. In the beginning he's looking for a crew (or nakama, as he calls it), but later on he goes to the Grand Line (where the One Piece is). It's the funniest anime I've seen till now, and I recommend it to everyone.

I don't know this anime is famous in the USA, but as no one wrote about it, I'm writing!

Naruto episode 101
    A filler episode where Naruto, Saskake and Sakura try to find out what the face of their sensie, Kakashi, really looks like since his face is always hidden behind a mask. Even though this episode was a filler i throughly enjoyed due to the fact i believe it is the funniest Naruto episode i have seen out of all 188 episodes i have watched so far.
    Now for some words of wisdom:
    Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.....hmmm wait just a minute.

Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
    - Britney Spears, Pop Singer

I rewatched Evangelion a while ago. It was just as bad/good as it was the first time. I don't really watch anime anymore, because all of it is the same. ALL of it. Yes, that one too.
    No.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Paranoia Agent. Can't get enough of it. Dunno why shorter anime tend to be of more quality though...

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Full Moon wo Sagashie: 1 - 6 (dont ask me why the title has a rude word in it!)
    Lovely, but sad anime. 12 year old Kouyama loves to sing, but has a tumor in her throat. She doesnt want it to be removed as she will never talk again and she loves singing. Takuto and Meroko, two angels of death, appear to Kouyama and inform her she has one year left to live! So they help her to try and become a pop idol! Its comical and lovely, yet you have to remember she is only going to survive for a year. Tragic, but amazing!
    I loved that show! I just watched some of it over again a few weeks ago... btw, Sagashie is the Japanese word for 'search' or 'searching,' so the title means (roughly) "Searching for a Full Moon"

Let's see ... I just watched disc 6 of X earlier today. It's about ... the endo of the world. Basically a whole bunch of people fighting over control of weather the planet will be left in the hands of mankind, or be destroyed and reborn. Interesting show, I'm enjoying it.

EDIT: I misspelled the word in Full Moon's title on purpose, in case you were wondering

no matter how important something might be (ie. a giant meteor is in the sky and threatening the planet) you can always just stop in at the Golden Saucer and gamble on some dodos running around a track.
    --SmileyBoss(GameFAQs)

I have been watching a lot of anime lately...
    UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie - Its really cute, but it has it's moments for guys
    Gravitation - Saw the end recently, don't want to spoil anything
    Loveless - same as with Gravitation
    Ai Yori Aoshi - Funny, reminds me kind of, of Tenchi
    Sukisho - there are only guys in this anime
    Phantom the Animation - really awesome
    Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind - Awesome Miyazaki film

InuYasha Movie #4
    And Cowboy Bebop - 'Sympathy for the Devil' *I LOVE* that episode.
    And Sailor Moon.
    And Trigun

Yepyep all the classics I guess.
    hi.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just watched the most recently fansubbed Tsubasa Chronicle. I'm utterly astonished because they're actually returning to the manga arc in the next episode. This last episode seemed to be devoted to emo Fai and Chi cuteness.

Last anime I watched was 'Gun Smith Cats'. It wasn't that great.....wasn't bad though.

--Blood the Last Vampire--
    <br>Great animation quality, cool effects...but it was way too short (as in, 48 minutes)<br>
    --Full Metal Alchemist--
    <br>Really good story, nice and long. Only problem is the ending leaves you wanting more<br>
    --Abenobashi-Magical Shopping Arcade--
    <br>Funny, but really wierd. I personally liked the mange version better. Plus, the ending made no sense