Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Anime You Watched

Default Last Anime You Watched

As the title says, which anime did you watch last? You can list up to the last 3 you watched if you wish, as long as they're from different shows! But please explain what the anime is about briefly and what you liked or disliked. Please dont say; "I watched Naturo, it was cool" or something along those lines. Put effort into it! Ok then, I watched:

School Rumble: Episodes 4 & 5
    This has to be the most random anime Ive seen. It has no real plot like saving the world or being in a fantasy. Its all about Tenma, a girl in school who falls in love with classmate Karasumaru, however, a bad ass called Kenji has strong feelings for Tenma! Thats really the main plot, and lots of werid stuff happens in between! Alot of fun and I love the opening and ending themes!

Full Moon wo Sagas***e: 1 - 6 (dont ask me why the title has a rude word in it!)
    Lovely, but sad anime. 12 year old Kouyama loves to sing, but has a tumor in her throat. She doesnt want it to be removed as she will never talk again and she loves singing. Takuto and Meroko, two angels of death, appear to Kouyama and inform her she has one year left to live! So they help her to try and become a pop idol! Its comical and lovely, yet you have to remember she is only going to survive for a year. Tragic, but amazing!

Yugo-On The Anime Channel

Um ok, I'll explain. It's this anime where this guy is a NEGOTIATOR living in Japan but travels around the world negotiating for clients he finds worthy. He starts off in Pakistan, trying to save a girl's father from some evil Guerilla(the man's a very important person, president of something..can't remember right). So I'll see what happens next.

The guy's name is Yugo.
    Last edited by DeathKnight; 06-03-2006 at 06:42 PM.

What did I say!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Me, very first post!!!
    But please explain what the anime is about briefly and what you liked or disliked. Please dont say; "I watched Naturo, it was cool" or something along those lines. Put effort into it!

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Pokemonestiny Deoxys.

I'm rewatching this for the fifth time.mainly about an outer space pokemon called Deoxys,the legendary dragon Rayquaza,twin pikachu lookalikes Plusle and Minun and Muntlax,the baby form of Snorlax.Mostly the battle focus on Deoxys and Rayquaza but seeing Blaziken,Metagross and Blastoise in action are cool.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Death Knight, please state a reason behind why you enjoyed the anime, as per the request of the thread.

And as for me, it was the 82nd episode of Bleach (still in the filler arc). I did enjoy it because it actually seemed to go somewhere (see: the inevitable but way to long coming end so we can get back to the cool stuff in the manga). As well as (SPOILER)a cameo by "No Name", Ichigo's hollow self. That was happy.

And as for me, it was the 82nd episode of Bleach
    No way! I only have 71 episodes Darn and thanks BTV

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Bleach rox!Too bad I only have money to afford the manga.

I watched Tenchi Muyo. It's about a guy called Tenchi who ends up sharing a house with 5 girls who all want a piece of him, 2 of which hate each other's guts. I just find it really funny and a bit weird in places.
    "Reality is that which,
    when you stop believing in it,
    doesn't go away".
    Philip K. Dick

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by starseeker
    I watched Tenchi Muyo. It's about a guy called Tenchi who ends up sharing a house with 5 girls who all want a piece of him, 2 of which hate each other's guts. I just find it really funny and a bit weird in places.
    TENCHI! TENCHI!

Man! I love this series to DEATH!

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If possible, let's refrain from commenting on other anime without at least posting up an anime that we last watched and what we thought about it. If you wish to discuss the anime that are brought up, other threads can be made to do so.

And, I just got around to watching more of .hack//Roots today. Episode 3, as a matter of fact. I'm rather enjoying the series, it's a lot faster-paced than .hack//Sign which means many people may enjoy it more, and I am definitely interested in seeing Haseo's evolution as a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    If possible, let's refrain from commenting on other anime without at least posting up an anime that we last watched and what we thought about it. If you wish to discuss the anime that are brought up, other threads can be made to do so.

And, I just got around to watching more of .hack//Roots today. Episode 3, as a matter of fact. I'm rather enjoying the series, it's a lot faster-paced than .hack//Sign which means many people may enjoy it more, and I am definitely interested in seeing Haseo's evolution as a character.
    funny, SapphireStar was the first to do so, yet it's brought up after I do it. Interesting. Anyway, I watched Naruto yesterday, an episode I missed. Most people know what Naruto's 'bout, kick ass YOUNG ninjas who work in groups trying to become the best ninjas known to man.

funny, SapphireStar was the first to do so, yet it's brought up after I do it.
    I was thanking BTV for stepping in and sorting out your post. And I commented on Bleach and we are contining the Bleach dissucussion via PMs.

Back on topic please.

Just watched another 2 episodes of School Rumble, Kenji needs to confess his love for Tenma-san pronto!! So frustrating! I hope this doest continue for the whole series, 26 in total

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

full metal alchemist last ep (full metal alchemist is a show about alchemy and 2 people who lost something presiouse to them and then they tried to get her back but then paid the ultimate exchange.) it was sad (SPOILER) i hated when envy stabbed poor edward and i hate how ed died for al to bring him back.i liked it when stupid leirra(or however you spell her name)died hahahahaha!it made me cry it was so sad yet kinda educational.edward ended up in "our" world and al stayed in his own world.i almost died when mustang got shot i started to cry then (yea yea call me a baby but im a girl so ill cry when i want!)i love mustang besides all the death best ending ever!

Please use the spoiler tags.

~Void
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I watched the first episode of Gundam Wing. It sucked.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Azar
    I watched the first episode of Gundam Wing. It sucked.
    I liked Gundam Wing. The movie was pretty good. That might've even been the last anime I watched. I haven't had the chance to watch the series in a long time, though, but I always dug it.