Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: Last Anime You Watched

I've been watching Monster and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Sailor Moon ep 59-

Sailor Moon is already explained in this thread. I just finished the Makaiju arc and am starting the Black Moon arc. :}

Serial Experiments Lain 1-

I don't even know what it's about :S But it's trippy and the themesong is excellent.

The last entire series I've watched was GANTZ. Last actually episode was, I believe, Paranoia Agent.
    The more consciousness, the more will; the more will, the more self. Someone who has no will at all is no self. But the more will he has, the more self-consciousness he has too.-Soren Kierkegaard
    Every people has its own Tartuffery and calls it its virtues.-What is best in us we do not know-we cannot know.-Friedrich Nietzsche
    Trickery, bravery: who asks, in war?-Virgil, The Aeneid, Book II, Line 517

Which FF Character Are You?

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
    &
    Ghost in the Shell: 2nd GiG

the 2 seasons of the series that are parallel to the movie "Ghost in the Shell"

it is about a Special Government Group in Japan that are the most Elite People in Law enforcment. It Takes place in Japan, in the Future. Many people have Cybernetic implants. they take down Terrorists, Murderers, and even Hackers.

I really like both seasons of this series because the Cases that the group must solve are very interesting and some are very philosophical causing the characters and the audeince to question what they know about reality and human nature. Also the Futuristic technology is very cool, and the Main character kicks ass.

Most recently, I watched something called Big O. The main character is Roger Smith, a "negotiator" in a city where everyone seems to have amnesia somehow. A lot of his "negotiating" involves guns, fighting, and a giant robot called the Megadeus. I've seen some of it before, and it has original art and a good plot. Overall, I think it is pretty good.

Flower Maiden Pure Aerisbeauty7's Avatar

I recently watched Sailor Moon.

Thank You Polaris for this neat sig!

Loveless. And I'm a horrible person for watching it. But I don't mind being a horrible person.

I sat in a darkened room and watched the masterpiece that is Akira.

Record of Lodoss War
    The things I could not do yesterday, I shall not fear to attempt today, for I shall never give up on tomorrow. - Alexia Lynn Elesius (Wild ARMs Crossfire)

wow i havent watched a complete series ina while preferably my last anime i was watching was robotech,and im omost done,i think im on eopisode 65 of 85?
    and im loving the old anime like tenchi,robotech,ranma,and lot others,but all the full anime series like
    ninja scroll
    silent mobius
    trigun
    hellsing
    cowboy bebop (the best)
    FAKE
    wild arms
    and alot more.
    i plan on wathcing the rest of robotech and naruto,bleach,.

GetBackers, SuperGALS, Ayane's High Kick, Ghost Stories, Princess Tutu, Darkside Blues, Desert Punk . . .

My favorite has to be "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World" . . . although, I've only seen two episodes and there was only a little bit of fighting in the first episode.

As for Samurai Champloo, I watched episodes 24, 25, and 26 . . . or 25, 26, 27 . . . either way, I didn't like the way the end said "to be continued . . ." and then none of the other episodes actually continued the damn thing. They didn't even contribute a fragment of information that was relevant to the previous episode. WTF!

So Finished Groove Adventure Rave, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/A's and started on School Rumble.

Twould have to be Howels moving castle which I saw at the movies. Then porco Rosso which I have on dvd.

I have one of these now Nominus Experse's Avatar

Blue Gender was the last I watched, though I am now thinking of watching Cowboy Bebop again, for around the 1000th time.