Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will You Give Shelter And Rest To This Weary Traveler

Default Will You Give Shelter And Rest To This Weary Traveler

My Friends! At Last After Such A Journey Should We Not Be Surprised To Meet Once Again Hahahahah. What Sweet Remembrence Of His Friends Here Does Jaffar Have. For Truly Know It In Your Hearts That I Have Joined You Once Again And What A Joyfull Reunion This Is. Jaffar Is So Very Sentimental And Even Friends Who He Has Shared Only A Moments Companionship Does He Feel The Sadness To Be Apart For Jaffar Has Not Been Able To Grant His Goodbye The Last We Spoke. Hahahahah My Friends Let Us Cheer Now And Rejoice In This Most Happy Of Occasions. Cheer For Your Friendship For Without It You Have No Bond With Your Fellow Man, Cheer For Your Companions For It Is They Who Keep True The Relastionship Between Yourselfs ;) Hahaha, And Cheer For Your Bretheren For There Is Nought More Important Then Them.

I Have Done it, I Am Finaly Home After So Long A Journey In The Lands Beyond My Own. And Now I Am Home But Then This Is Only The Place I Have Started My Journey, Long Has It Been That Jaffar Has Called This Place Home. But Enough! Hahahahahah Let This Be A Time Of Happiness And Let Rejoicing Drown Away Your Worries. Hahaha Cheer Friendship!, Woman!, Bretheren! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Jaffar Remembers The Guidlines Of This Place That No Man Should Transgress. So Then Tell Jaffar Of The Lands You Have Traveled To For Even The Weary Do not Come Home Lest They Have Friends To Enjoy "Home" With. And Now Jaffar Speaks Through This "Siberia Cafe" In This Most Humble Of Border Towns In Which The People Here Call "Kinajal". And Not The least Bit Weary Is Jaffar For My Friends What Stories And What Marvels Has Jaffar To Sing The Tales of His Short Journey In The Lands Of His Birth. Hahahaha I Am Finaly Home! Hahahahahaha

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Welcome back!

I will gladly help you, my friend.

EDIT: Ahh, adventures? Umm, I went to the gym and accidentally kicked the wall, and it hurt. Does that count?

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Yay Jaffar!

Uhh... I've never been on any long adventures. You're so lucky for getting to have such good adventures!

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

The farthest I've been from home was Hawaii. I really want to go back. I didn't really do much of anything adventurous, but the atmosphere is divine. I don't think I could imagine a much better paradise.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've travelled to Los Angeles quite a bit lately.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Ah, Jaffar. My friend. We meet at last again, here on this most glorious of days! Sounds like quite an adventure you had! As for me, I cannot say I have been on an adventure of sorts, although one day I hope to venture to uncharted islands in the South Pacific!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, JAFFAR! We missed you, great traveler. I was so worried that you were harmed on your journey, but you're alright. Please tell us more tales of your journey with your great charisma. Did you miss me, Jaffar?

Oh, I've been to Italy.
    Last edited by Rye; 06-04-2006 at 12:13 AM.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm going to Scotland to visit BoB, and I'm going to stuff his mouth with pickles, then force him to pronounce Johan Sebastian Bach.

Yay! Welcome back!

Which FF Character Are You?

"If what doesen't kill us is making us stronger, then were gona last longer, right?"

Wark! Wark! Kweh! Kweh!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

If there's ever a thread that doesn't deserve to be closed despite the anti-return policy, it's this one. Jaffar, you're absolutely out of your tree, but that's what I love about you. Welcome back
    There is no signature here. Move along.

Welcome back man who speaks with funny sentances.

I've been to las Vegas a few times, and more recently I went to another town near here for a kind of swordfighting practice and broke my pinky, That was quite an adventure.

Also I've been to the ocean which I loved, sadly I was only there a couple hours.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh Jaffar, can you tell us some riddles?

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hello Jaffar! It's nice to see you again.

Some people already know this, but I recently went to Florida for a friend's wedding. It was lovely. Have you ever been to a wedding, Jaffar?

Signature by rubah. I think.

I think Jaffar doesn't have a firm grasp on the English vernacular, he sounds like a [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]ing moron.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Zadkiel, don't insult other members.