Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help a newbie like me out!

Where are the steam lizards located in Dangruf Wadi?

Isnt the steam lizard an NM? Or am I confused? I thought it was the one that dropped the steam scale mail (level 27?). If it is an nm, it'll spawn at a random time most likely, within a certain area. Can't be more specific, I dont know it very well!
    Please check out my writing in the arts and writing forum!
    http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60115

Well, basically I need a lizard egg for a mission! So, sometime the AH doesn't have any items for sell since I check for them! So if anyone is on the carbuncle server please contact me (Charlemagne) and I will buy it from you!

Sorry for the double post, but I need to put this page on the top again! I was wondering what craft should I start on so I can gain efffective profit?! Also, can you help me to start out on the craft like give me advices and/or materials?!

Please don't double post, regardless of whether you wanted to "bump" this thread or not. - Miriel

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

GOD GUNDAM, create a new thread for a new topic instead of double posting and asking your question here. Your new question really has nothing to do with what this thread was started for.