Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any extras you wish to see in the GBA version?

Articles

Oh, dude, I've got it.

GAMBLE ON THE BLACKJACK.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Might as well. You have all this extra money and nowhere to spend it at the end of the game.
    Figaro Castle

I hope the completely change key parts in the story. Allow you revie rachel, move kefka's tower into zozo, and Revive General leo, and bring back the WoB after you beat the epolouge battle (no magic!!) at the end of the game. That way, if it sucks, I wont have to buy it.

Sereoulsy, I would think having Cid imporve the falchon or just ... do somthing is a great idea. It would also be nice if you could pick your WoR starting character as you pick characters after the river senario.

bipper

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Having several WoR scenarios would have been a cool feature, really. However, the scenarios would have to be about what happened prior to Celes finding them.
    Bonus dungeons and more optional bosses would have been cool. Filling up the two last character slots would have been nice alswell. What about getting Cid if you save him? Letting you gamble on the airships would be cool, but just winning money would be boring, I'd rather like to get some rare and awesome items.

Anyway, what's wrong with the evade and mblock stats? I evade stuff perfectly fine in my game.

-edit-
    oh yeah, improved colliseum battles. one-on-one and team battles, and much harder enemies than in the original. And ofcourse, better prizes aswell.
    Last edited by Mirage; 07-18-2006 at 03:28 PM.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

is very female. Recognized Member Daryl's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

More about Daryl!

And yes, I would like it if something happened after you saved Cid's life. Otherwise, I'll just keep killing him, I imagine, since at least then you get a little drama-ridden scene.

Better spell animations, and definetly better Esper animations. Ramuh appearing for a second and going bzzt isnt very impressive

Banon as a permanent character

Umaro has a bit more equipment (limited, but just to fill up the rest of the slots) plus, Gogo and Umaro being able to equip Espers for the stat gains

Classic quotes left the same (Son of a submariner!)

And many others..

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    Ooh! I just got an idea.

There'll be a optional dungeon inside of Zozo. You'll have to climb up a 100 story tower and at the top you'll have to fight Avarice-ness. Avarice-ness has 1,000,000 HP and all the spells and lores in the game. Once you beat her, she auto-revives and busts out an Ultima. Offering/Genji Glove users will be retaliated with 8 Tack Stars. Avarice-ness also has Haste, Shell, Protect, Reflect, and Float statuses. Do you have what it takes to defeat the mayor of Zozo?*
    Ohhh! So that's what you were talking about! xD No one has what it takes to beat me in my own domain!!! And! I want -THREEEEE~- Million HP Not a measyly one million. =D And... I think if you could beat me, you'd just a magic cookie of some sort. Kind of "Here! Have an ego for fighting me for 3 hours!" prize. But.. I'd be so cute why would you want to kill me? ^^

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You can play as Kefka.

Why change the game at all (apart from the mblock bug)? Also, fixing the sketching bugs, and the vanish+doom bugs etc etc would be nice... But I've wanted just a barebone port of this game for as long as I can remember. This is the single greatest game to happen to me, and I actually like how everything is. There are plenty of rumors for your imagination to have fun with on the things that aren't explained (Gogo = Daryl?! ROMG!), and if you change too many things, it quickly changes things. Characters lose motivation, and thus personality.

Although, improved colliseum would be nice, I'd have to admit.

Oh, and for he whom asked, the evade% doesn't actually work. instead, the game figures your mblock% as your evade%, making in for some god-like behavior.

Terra is UNSTOPPABLE! *kefka laugh*
    www.purepwnage.com
    Real pros eat rice with an NES controller.

In all honesty, I have to say that I wouldn't be bothered if they didn't change a single thing about the game. But, if they do change anything, I'd like to see some optional dungeons or, at the very least, more explanation on Kefka and possibly Leo. I liked Leo, and yes, he really was more of this character that was used to show what a harsh jerk Kefka was as a general as a comparison between the two, I would like to actually here at least maybe a little more about him.

.......................................................There making a GBA FF6!?
    Too big.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TidusMaster
    Yep.

More backstory for everyone would be nice and, yes, Cid being useful would be nice too.The scenarios idea would be niiiiiiice.

Quote Originally Posted by TidusMaster
    No. This whole conversation was about Pizza Pies.

I would like to see the Czar Dragon, and perhaps more story on Kefka.

Smile

I would like to see Celes with no more chance than learning float killing dying beasts at the island on the WoR, and then using float to reach the continent... but MP its not enough and then she dies on the sea...
    I would like to see Shadow naked...
    I would like we have the chance to kill the NPCs and characters we dont like... have u ever wanted to kill that stupid sprite who doesnt let u pass to the place u wanna go, just because he is programmed to walk like a stupid doing nothing???... i would like to kill a lot of NPCs... like the ones that run and scream like chikens when Sabin is with a house on his hands and u are with celes trying to save that child on Albrook. :P ...then kill the child too... (but i supose if celes dies u wont have to play that part again...)
    Another thing: Terra have to die at the end...

:P... nah, it would be nice... ...but seriously... i only hope they put a harder Kefka final battle, cause the final battle on the snes version is too easy... and maybe, more Shadow and Relm dreams would be nice too...
    Kuja, Please, Rest In Peace...
    Dissidia Killed You
    Yeah... the whole game...

I would like to see more towns and storyline. Sidequests that aren't just dungeons too.
    [center]Take the quiz:
    What Natural DISASTER are you?

The Bush Administration
    (boosh) n. Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing an idiot...and that's you. you stole the country and your face looks like ROAD KILL. muahahaha...your face makes people die