Yeah so I thought it would be interesting (even though im usually not up for celebrity gossip) to see which famous people everyone met, where and when, and also whether you talked to the person - or 'it' in the case of Mr Blobby - etc.

Right so my family had a once in a billion years opportunity to go on holiday. So we went to Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands and we went to one of those stupid holiday resorts (why would you wanna do that in another country? you just meet people from everywhere BUT the native country l0l).
Anyway, I became friends with a girl like 2 years younger than me when there were hardly any people around my age and I also met her brother and father. After talking with them for like a couple of days someone tells me her father - Rod Frawley - was quite a famous tennis player back in the day and he was doing training sessions with people in the holiday resort.
Ive never heard of him before that time, and I dont know how well known he is. Also, I met the retired coach for my dads favourite second league football (soccer) team: Karlsruhe. Thats about it for my 'meeting with famous people'!
Oh yeah and i havnt talked to his daughter for like 5 years even though I still have her on msn and she's on like every other day... :O_O:

Oh and I nearly forgot about Mr Blobby!