Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay can make you a bag of nerves!

Blog Entries

Ebay bidding? I used to do that. My brother and I got tons of stuff on ebay. Megaman X4 for the Sega Saturn and Playstation, Saga Frontier (He spent MY money on it. ), Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension, lots of Anime (lol bootlegz), a rom disc (>_> We gots duped.), Dreamcast games, etc.

We used to get everything from ebay. Then half.com was introduced to us.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've only bought one thing on Ebay, and it was cool to win a bid for the first time. Of course, other than that, I never won again. ><; I prefer Amazon for 'buy it now'.

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

without reading this thread, i hardly think that ebay can make me a bag made out of nerves. I already have a book bag.

Reno's my man! <3 Fire_Emblem776's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Doesn't make me a bag of nerves, but it does irk me when someone sneaks in quicker than I do in the last few seconds with a higher bid.
    Ive been their several times -_-

Goodbye FF VIII

Does half.com ship to the UK?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X
    I've only bought one thing on Ebay, and it was cool to win a bid for the first time. Of course, other than that, I never won again. ><; I prefer Amazon for 'buy it now'.
    eBay has a buy it now nutton on some stuff too, after I lsot the bid, I bought what i lost from someone else with the buy it now button.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, but it's a bit expensive. (Then again, I do bid on things that are blown out of proportion later in the time limit.)

Articles

A couple years ago, I tried buying tickets to a Sharks game in the Western Conference finals. I had it all lined up and then some homeboy put in a higher bid with about two seconds left. I was so mad.

I get so nervous bidding and I only do Buy it Now!!
    No, I was bidding on some Reading Festival tickets the other year....I always wait till the last 30 seconds or so befoer i start bidding...pip people to the post. Hehe.

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Quote Originally Posted by ~SapphireStar~
    Im currently watching an item that ends in 8 minutes on Ebay and my stomach has butterflies! I hate bidding, I'd rather buy items now! Its a horrid feeling cause you build your hopes up on winning an item and when you dont its a nasty feeling, but when you do! YES!!! Sure relief and happiness!

Does anyone else get like this with Ebay?
    I do. And I always lose! I use my mom's account and she always makes me bid. I'm like, "Mom, I don't have a chance of losing if I just but it now!" And she says "But it's cheaper to Bid." Grrrr!

Ive just bought another load of books. There was one bid of $3.01 (£1.25) from 3 days ago and an 1 hour and 53 minutes to go, I decided to place a bid of $15 (£7). I thought the guy would forget, but about 4 seconds to go, he placed a bid on of $5.01 and cause I had entered a high bid an hour before, my bid went up to $5.51, so I beat him by 50p! And including p&p its £8 in total which isnt bad for books that havent come to the UK!