Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold Chocobo, help me...

Quote Originally Posted by blue phoenix
    ^ yup, but apparently being a better rank improves your chances.
    I think winning 12 races with a single chocobo would put them at S rank. Definitely A rank, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Laugh at face of Danger
    Am i the only lucky so and so that got a green, a blue, a black and gold chocobo whenever they wanted AND of the right gender?! Try mating the black with a green of the same rank, i don't think it's based on your chocobo stats.

And also, has the chocobo sage TOLD you all of his story? That way you're in for a sure fire gold chocobo.
    Yeah if you want to wait around for the old @&%$* to remember everything.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Quote Originally Posted by Endless Twilight
    Quote Originally Posted by blue phoenix
    ^ yup, but apparently being a better rank improves your chances.
    I think winning 12 races with a single chocobo would put them at S rank. Definitely A rank, anyway.
    is this right?

Win 3 races to B class
    Win 3 races to A class
    Win ??? in a ROW for S Class.

i cant remember how many, but i think its more than three (i think) and you have to win them in a row, so theres a chance you could miss out. Anyway were basically saying the same thing.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

I bred my Gold chocobo last night (time of birth - 2:35 AM). It takes 9 wins to get to S rank, so I got my Black to S and the Wonderful to B rank. That came to a total of 12 races, which guaranteed a Gold chocobo.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

YAY, makes you wonder though, why do you not get chocobo twins ?

I bred my Gold chocobo last night (time of birth - 2:35 AM). It takes 9 wins to get to S rank, so I got my Black to S and the Wonderful to B rank. That came to a total of 12 races, which guaranteed a Gold chocobo.
    right ok so it is three wins from A to S class but they have to be won in a row. ie. you could win one, then Teioh wins one and youd have to start back from scratch ie still win 3 in a row to progress to S Class.

Sidenote- *SHAMELESS BOAST* all my chocobos are S class even the great yellow. (i had to kick the good one out, not enough space)

EDIT- oh by the way endless twilight if youre reading this youre supposed to be asking me questions in the FF9 millionaire. check your PMs

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

whats all this talk of haveing short money? all you need is one X-Item materia, 2 of the item you wand duplicated (say for instance Sylkis Greens) then select the first one use it on someone (it doesnt matter who) then select the second item and cancel like so O X O X O X ect. and you can get 99 for free (you can do this with any item you can use in battle so its a no go for POW sorces (unfortunatly))

It's W-Item, and you only need 1 item to duplicate it. Select the one you want to duplicate first, then any other usable item.

It's W-Item, and you only need 1 item to duplicate it. Select the one you want to duplicate first, then any other usable item.
    first degree burn.

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist
    Okay, so i've got a wonderful chocobo and a black chocobo, they're both in S class, I mated them with a zeio nut but i just keep getting black chocobos. I'm vair vair baffled, can anyone explain what's going on...?
    really? mine were both C class chocobos and I got a gold chocobo on my 2nd try.

Try to get both class S chocobos one black and one wonderful. Mate both of them using a Zeio and u should get a gold chocobo.:choc: :choc2: :mog: :moomba: :tonberry: :fencing: :mario: :luigi: :megamanx:

Thanks Polaris for the Awesome Avy and Sig!
    Beaten FF I,III,IV,V,VI,VII,VII CC,VII DC, VIII,IX,X,XII,XIII Dissidia Currently on I&X-2

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Kupo Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfectionist
    Okay, so i've got a wonderful chocobo and a black chocobo, they're both in S class, I mated them with a zeio nut but i just keep getting black chocobos. I'm vair vair baffled, can anyone explain what's going on...?
    really? mine were both C class chocobos and I got a gold chocobo on my 2nd try.
    It means you got lucky.

search FF 7 Walkthrough on Yahoo and one of them has a really good Chocobo Breeding guide

http://www.cheatcc.com

they have a great breaders guide
    Cloud =
    lunchbox11790 on other forums

http://myspace.com/supercriminal11790

my system specs =
    athlon 3000+ 1.8 gh
    nvidia 5700LE 128mb(8x agp)
    chaintech s1689 motherboard
    and an 80 gig IDE hard drive