Thread: Artpad Moogle...You can laugh

Default Artpad Moogle...You can laugh

I drew this in Artpad earlier thanks to a topic on GameFAQs (I haunt there 'cause I've got nothing better to do). It's supposed to be the moogle doll from FFVII:AC, but I'm not entirely sure how it turned out. I'm not great with mouse art or any kind of art for that matter. Though I have turned some pretty cool abstract stuff, but that's besides the point. So do excuse it if it's not very good (at least I'm admitting it).

Anyway, the colors are probably too dark for a moogle (especially when you compare it to caps from AC), but I'd never worked with Artpad before so I didn't quite know what was what. Think of it as being out in the sun for too long. *shrug* I attempted to draw the wings, but I wasn't sure if they'd work, given the angle of the drawing it's hard to say if you could even see the wings at all, so I just left them out to be safe. And as for why this is a pic instead of a link, the thing wasn't cooperating with me.

Tell me what you think, guys! Be as harsh as ya like, I don't mind.

art_moogle.jpg

Site | LJ | Blog | myOtaku

^Don't mind the yaoi-ish sig and avvie. It's just the way I am.

Currently playing: FFI&II: Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IIIj, Kingdom Hearts II

Rofl! I actually think its really cute Good job!

Thank you! Like I said, I'm not really good at these things, but I'm glad you liked it.

Site | LJ | Blog | myOtaku

^Don't mind the yaoi-ish sig and avvie. It's just the way I am.

Currently playing: FFI&II: Dawn of Souls, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IIIj, Kingdom Hearts II

it is cute... good work ^_-
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Oh I remember this from another forum I was apart of. Your moogle is cute