Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 812131415161718

Thread: A Sequel

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well I'm certainly impressed. Can't wait to hear about the other Espers to appear. So even Chaos and Zeromus...

A quick update on the free area missions. One change I am making to the Free Area missions is to how they'll work with the cities. Any area can come under attack, and, should a city fall, not only will you lose its discount at the shops, but you'll lose access to the city as well. You can lose the Prison, the Clan Center, the Monster Bank, Ezel's shop... These losses could be quite a pain if allowed to stack up, so you'll probably want to keep your cities out of enemy hands. Unlike the original FFTA, when an area that has already been freed falls under the control of enemy forces, you don't have to go to a pub to get a mission to get the area back, you just have to go to the area in question. Normally, when you move onto the area, the mission will be highlighted ready to be selected to free the area again, but, if it's a city, as soon as you move onto the area, the engagement to free the city begins. This can cause difficulty because, if there are enemy forces in the city, or that move onto the city during the same turn, they'll be there to support the city's garrison. So watch the battlefront carefully.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.