Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was wondering this..

Where did that come from?
    hi.

nope, just heard about it from a friend. It's actually why I joined this forum.

I am also very entertained by the theroy that axel is riku's nobody.

Which FF Character Are You?

Look up, we just keep falling.

Turns out that there are some spoilers below.

Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? lol. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) (SPOILER)Roxas and Axel were best friends.
    But remember, Riku's heart was never taken away, just taken over(SPOILER) by fake Ansem (heartless, I think. When I discovered that there was, like, 3 Ansem's: Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless, and his Nobody [Xemnas].
    Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) (SPOILER)one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.

um, "I cried aloud with mirth and merriment?" I never type this...

Credit to Shiva of Tugf

We all spend most our lives livin' in Chocobo's Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by 01 Rin
    Turns out that there are some spoilers below.

Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) (SPOILER)Roxas and Axel were best friends.
    But remember, Riku's heart was never taken away, just taken over(SPOILER) by fake Ansem (heartless, I think. When I discovered that there was, like, 3 Ansem's: Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless, and his Nobody [Xemnas].
    Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) (SPOILER)one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.

It brings up a lot of interesting points...a lot of debating could go into this subject....yes indeed

I've been replaying the game for the third time ( ) and Axel does kinda act like riku from the first game.I dunno...I find it interesting

Roxas!

And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) (SPOILER)Roxas and Axel were best friends.
    That's a good point.
    hi.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Very interesting theories. After all, Riku has Xehanort's hair, right? I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. And Axel could very well be Riku's Nobody because (Possible spoiler) Roxas and Axel were best friends.
    (SPOILER)Riku is not Axel. Riku never became a Heartless, he was only possessed by one. That's a big difference. Also, it says that the OXIII members all had the same bond of brotherhood: they rearranged their former names and added an 'X' to their name. Riku != Axel. The more you try to rationalize it, the more you become wrong.

But remember, Riku's heart was never taken away, just taken over by fake Ansem (heartless, I think. When I discovered that there was, like, 3 Ansem's: Ansem the Wise, Xehanort's Heartless, and his Nobody [Xemnas].
    (SPOILER)There is only one Ansem. Ansem the Wise forbade Xehanort to continue his research, and Xehanort continued it anyway, eventually stealing his master's name. That is why Xemnas and Ansem, Seeker of the Dark took the name of Ansem to rearrange. Only Xemnas is allowed because he is both the most powerful Nobody, and founder of OXIII, and Xehanort's Heart became so obsessed with the Darkness of the Heart, that he continued it, believing that Ansem's wisdom was faulty. If Ansem would not continue, then his apprentice should.

Who could Riku's mother be? It has to be someone with blue eyes (Xehanort has red or orange eyes). Maybe (possible spoiler, again) [SPOILER]one of Ansem the Wise's apprentices? Not all of his apprentices were members of Organization XIII, I think.
    (SPOILER)Ansem the Wise only had 6 apprentices. Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Eleaus, and Ienzo. There are no others and cannot BE any others. ALL of his apprentices' Nobodies joined OXIII. This is clearly stated in CoM and KHII, with the description of OXIII as being led by the Nobodies of Ansem the Wise's apprentices at its core.

It's what happens when you type in "lol" before a period.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Mutton Noir
    What do you guys think of the theory that Riku is Xenhort's son?
    Absolute lie. Nowhere in any instance of KHII does it mention that Xehanort got any booty. the other apprentices are male as well, which means none of them could have children with each other.

Xehanort would not have gone out of Ansem's castle, except when absolutely necessary. Leon and the others would also have mentioned this in KHI and KHII if Xehanort had any connection to the outside world, as they still believe that it was the REAL Ansem that went crazy and unleashed the Heartless.

There's no need for spoiler tags when the information is false. There is also no room for debate about this, because the game itself disproves any theory of the any of the above.

The guy who is never here cloud20747's Avatar

Sora probably forgot his mom while he was off on his adventure. Sora's mom didn't remember Sora until he probably got home cause of (SPOILER)Namine and her powers. Riku's....I have no Idea

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I didn't realize their names were like that. then what would axel be?? Ale Ela Lae Lea Ael Eal?