Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I was wondering this..

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I was wondering this..

whatever happened to sora's parents, along with kairi's and riku's. as far as i know theres no referance to them towards the end of KH so i was just wondering. anyone know or have any thoughts?

Str8 Pimpin'

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Kairi's parents were likely killed or became Heartless when Ansem the Seeker of Darkness began going berserk with his Heartless experiments. Or maybe they volunteered. We don't know. For all we know, Saix could be Kairi's father in Nobody form, (from the way he was guarding her in KHII, and not just because he was assigned to the job) and that Larxene is her Nobody mother (how she treats Namine in CoM). Anything we think is pure speculation. She could be the spawn of Chernabog and a Darkside, but we won't know.

Riku's and Sora's parents are likely to have been killed in the first, but when the worlds were reset, they probably came back. They play no role in either of the KHs, but something tells me Sora has parents (when Sora wakes up in KHI, he wakes up in his room, so he probably is adopted or something) that are alive, but Riku does not. You'd think they would be wondering about what happened to their sons while they were away for so long in the second one. Kairi has school. Even Roxas had to go back at the end of his "summer." Olette and Pence make many references having to do homework and book reports. Shouldn't Sora and Riku?

Although, when you save the realm of light twice, protect the dark realm from a crazy Nobody that spawned from an egomaniacal, evil student, learn wisdom from a wise and powerful king AND the king's own powerful and wise tutor, control multiple legendary weapons and split apart into two to be partly involved with a gigantic anti-universe ploy, I'm pretty sure you won't be needing school from that point on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    Although, when you save the realm of light twice, protect the dark realm from a crazy Nobody that spawned from an egomaniacal, evil student, learn wisdom from a wise and powerful king AND the king's own powerful and wise tutor, control multiple legendary weapons and split apart into two to be partly involved with a gigantic anti-universe ploy, I'm pretty sure you won't be needing school from that point on.
    But, years from now, Sora will die because he doesn't know how to integrate a nested trig function.

Sora's mother calls him to come eat when the storm hits Destiny Islands, but he'd already left by that point.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    But, years from now, Sora will die because he doesn't know how to integrate a nested trig function.
    Probably. Especially if he attempts to build a highway ramp, and he calculates the vectors incorrectly! MUAHAHAHAHA DEATH BY CONCRETE AND LAW OF SINES! What idiot ever said math isn't useful? It is supremely so.

For all anyone know Riku's and Sora's parents might not give a hoot about them.
    Eating a lot is just expressing your emotions in a healthy way

Favourite line from villain:
    "Hey, hold on, you called me back for homework??"

Quote Originally Posted by Xenyth
    For all anyone know Riku's and Sora's parents might not give a hoot about them.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    hi.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

some interesting theories for sure, although i had to cover my eyes for some of it as KH2 hasnt come out in my country yet

Str8 Pimpin'

Maybe they didnt have any parents, maybe they were all invented by a mission, each with a certain purpose.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Now that would be a great spin off

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

I miss kinje longaway :[ Eiko Guy's Avatar

why do you cae only two ppl in ix have their parents even change if they were their

Fat kids are harder to Kidnap.

Peeps are allowed to wonder.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrobel
    Kairi's parents were likely killed or became Heartless when Ansem the Seeker of Darkness began going berserk with his Heartless experiments. Or maybe they volunteered. We don't know. For all we know, Saix could be Kairi's father in Nobody form, (from the way he was guarding her in KHII, and not just because he was assigned to the job) and that Larxene is her Nobody mother (how she treats Namine in CoM). Anything we think is pure speculation. She could be the spawn of Chernabog and a Darkside, but we won't know.

Riku's and Sora's parents are likely to have been killed in the first, but when the worlds were reset, they probably came back. They play no role in either of the KHs, but something tells me Sora has parents (when Sora wakes up in KHI, he wakes up in his room, so he probably is adopted or something) that are alive, but Riku does not. You'd think they would be wondering about what happened to their sons while they were away for so long in the second one. Kairi has school. Even Roxas had to go back at the end of his "summer." Olette and Pence make many references having to do homework and book reports. Shouldn't Sora and Riku?

You have a rich imagination.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Well Sora's mom sounded like a normal mom, so you wonder why at least he doesn't miss her. Riku said they may never see thier parents again, but I guess they don't care. Like Peanuts. No adults.

sora's mom sounds (as in her voice) like this woman who owns a dress shop in the town I live in. It actually freaked me out at first.

When I was playing KH II, I kept wondering that: dont their parents miss them?

What do you guys think of the theory that Riku is Xenhort's son?

Which FF Character Are You?

Look up, we just keep falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Mutton Noir
    What do you guys think of the theory that Riku is Xenhort's son?
    I think it could be possible...then again i am also entertained of the thought of axel being riku's nobody...it won't go away...playing the game again and it just annoys me...erg...aw well...

Riku being Xehort's son is an interesting theory...do you have any edvidence to show that this maybe true??? I am interested.

Roxas!