Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1UP interview with Nomura et al.

This female, terra, lightning.. whatever her name is, looks pretty tough to me. She had impressive moves in the trailer but who knows.

uhm, paine was pretty tough. she packed quite the punch and always leveled up faster than yuna and rikku for me, which i liked.

No more "i need the male lead to save me!"
    atlanteay, you are my new best friend. I get so sick and tired of this being the situation all the time...it makes you want kill something. Preferably the game creators.

As for the main character being designed after Cloud...well, hey, a classic never dies. I like the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Mage
    No more "i need the male lead to save me!"
    atlanteay, you are my new best friend. I get so sick and tired of this being the situation all the time...it makes you want kill something. Preferably the game creators.

As for the main character being designed after Cloud...well, hey, a classic never dies. I like the idea.
    Men should always protect their girls
    (Don't take it macho, ...)

As from what I saw, it's just another Trigger Happy Girl.
    We had enought of that...

Like say, the last robot she's fighting could be a strong and durable boss.
    But for a master swordsman, he could cut through hundreds of them, literaly slash them in half...
    (like Odin)
    ...in one hit.

Men should always protect their girls
    (Don't take it macho, ...)
    Excuse me? Are you implying that women are weaker than men? That is complete bullsh**. Men aren't any better than women, and women are better suited to a fighting situation than you may think. It seriously pisses me off when the female characters are always portrayed as weaklings that have to rely on men to protect them at every turn. It's sexist, degrading, and highly insulting. Trust me, you don't want to get me started.