Thread: Singing

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Singing

I've recently become fond of singing but my voice just doesn't reach very high. Any ideas as to how I can change this other than to get a teacher?

A lot of range is just the way you are (almost every person has at least an octave and a half they can do - for me, it's about A below middle C to E above third-line C; with some people it's a lot more), and where you're place on the musical spectrum might not be up to you.

But if you would really like to try something, try <a href="http://www.storesonline.com/site/444991/page/65061">this</a>. I'm unaware of if it works, but it was what I found. I've tried on my own to get up to F# and G and have failed, so I guess I should probably look into this, too.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Helium

EDIT: Actually you may want to try shouting at the top of your voice just to exercise it a little. Go somewhere like in the middle of the woods and just yell. I don't know if it will help but it won't cost a dime, it's not harming anybody else and it won't take too much of your time

Note to self: stop trying to be funny
    Last edited by Bart's Friend Milhouse; 06-09-2006 at 12:11 AM.
    ...Geddit?