Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FFVII SURVIVOR

Default FFVII SURVIVOR

how do u delete?
    Last edited by blue phoenix; 06-11-2006 at 10:49 AM. Reason: trying to delete thread

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

I'll claim Vincent Valentine

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Then I'll be Sephiroth.

2 members good stuff. need more though. id like at least 12- the more the merrier

as the host ill take the form of Jenova. and needless to say Omnislasher draco cannot control me in this!

all other characters should be human or remotely human ie Sephiroth is sorta human, sorta not. but he counts.

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

I'll go Tifa, i wanna be the token sexy female

Nanaki.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

i'd like to be cid......havin a bad mouth and all.....that'd be pretty cool

Blog Entries

Go on I'll be Aeris so I can fall in love with cloud
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

good stuff, members are growing. ill let you away with being Aeris, just no stupid mention to her death- by anyone.

Blog Entries

Hey your Biggs in the other survivor confusing! Ok no mention of her death *seals lips*
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

lol yes i am. im also freya in FF9s version.

But here i am Jenova! and rule all your pathetic little souls!!!

sheesh that was a hell of a power high

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

can we have a guest from another FF? is so id like to be kuja. if not ill be cloud.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

hmm, ive seen that in the other forums, but if were really going to do this Champions of Champions survivor, is it a wise idea?

i dont mind, as you asked first, and there can only be one.

Edit- does anyone know how to put images into messages/sigs? i know you have to put the "URL" in between the two img things, and i know it cant exceed 50K in sigs. Where do u get the URL? i tried the web page i found it on, copied and pasted the internet toolbar, and all i got was a white box with a red cross

ie. looked up jenova on google images, clicked on image, see fullsize image, copied and pasted internet toolbar. I have the images saved to the computer so either method, either by having website or image itself helps, please tell me
    Last edited by blue phoenix; 06-09-2006 at 04:53 PM.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

if a lot of the guests from other FFs win or the same person wins more than one survivor game i think well have to let the runner up go to the finals.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

well its your choice, remembering your own words it may lower your chances of winning (may..not definite)

oh and on that Champions of Champions idea, i can realistically only imagine "survivors" being set up in FF6, 7, 8, 9, X and maybe X-2 so it may be wise to let two or three from each through to the final.