View Poll Results: Who Wants Final Fantasy X-2 International+Last Mission Here?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 90.63%
  • No

3 9.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ffx-2 last mission

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100
    Square was probably scared that it wouldnt sell much here cause of the ratings they got from X-2. I would probably like to play it, but get sick of it like I did with X-2. I liked X way more
    bad ratings???:

out of 10 click here for ratings guide
    9.0 Presentation
    The Charlie Angels-inspired motif and sphere hunter story may not be as epic as its predecessor, but it still has the top-notch production value that Square Enix is famous for.
    9.6 Graphics
    Hindered by just a smidgen of slowdown, FFX-2 is one of the best-looking games on any console. Facial animations have improved and the level of detail is amazing. The standard for all future RPGs.
    8.6 Sound
    The clarity of the music and sound effects are unrivaled among PS2 RPGs with returning voice actors better than they were the first time. The soundtrack isn't anywhere near as strong as X, though.
    9.7 Gameplay
    Even though the challenge level never exceeds that of an intermediate player, the job-switching system and absolute wealth of mini-games makes FFX-2 one of the most playable RPGs around.
    9.5 Lasting Appeal
    Five different endings, multiple story branches, an open-ended mission structure, 60-80 hours worth of gameplay, and the chance to go back and experience it again with New Game Plus makes it awesome.
    Incredible OVERALL

(out of 10 / not an average)

Source: http://ps2.ign.com/articles/458/458474p6.html

Duuude. I was just assuming. Dont kill me im only 12.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

"I was just assuming"

And I'm just giving you the facts.

killing you??? if you think this is killing you you've seen nothing yet.

PS: That's the bad thing 'bout assuming, there's a BIG chance you're wrong. It's like saying "that black guy's got a gun" just based on his skin color(just an example).

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    "I was just assuming"

PS: That's the bad thing 'bout assuming, there's a BIG chance you're wrong. It's like saying "that black guy's got a gun" just based on his skin color(just an example).
    Um yeah the killing is when you added all the "???" and anyways, i dont assume much. I would never that the skin color thing cause ive been judged many a times cause im hispanic ok. And yes I do know its an example ok. Please dont start cause im in a bad mood as it is.

Back to the point. I said that cause not many like x-2 in the first place. I liked it until I got sick of it. I hate it now. That might happen with others. Thats all I meant by it.

i'm giving up,

"I was just assuming"

Um yeah the killing is when you added all the "???" and anyways, i dont assume much. I would never that the skin color thing cause ive been judged many a times cause im hispanic ok. And yes I do know its an example ok. Please dont start cause im in a bad mood as it is.

Back to the point. I said that cause not many like x-2 in the first place. I liked it until I got sick of it. I hate it now. That might happen with others. Thats all I meant by it.
    Ok I get your point, but it still doesn't justify much. ALL I was correcting you 'bout was the "ratings" thing. You can dislike it or like it, doesn't make much a difference to me.

And once again, you say "many dislike it" but you have no proof of that. I mean you could say "many HERE in teh EOFF forums dislike it" or "most people I know" But to say it as if it's a GENEREAL feeling is far from the truth.

"I was just assuming"

Ok I get your point, but it still doesn't justify much. ALL I was correcting you 'bout was the "ratings" thing. You can dislike it or like it, doesn't make much a difference to me.

And once again, you say "many dislike it" but you have no proof of that. I mean you could say "many HERE in teh EOFF forums dislike it" or "most people I know" But to say it as if it's a GENEREAL feeling is far from the truth.
    The proof lies all around the forum. It doesnt really matter that I dont have much proof cause you'll find a poll around here somewhere asking who liked it and who doesnt. Alot like it and alot dislike it. And its not far from the truth cause this many like it, this many dislike it, and this many are in between. Im sorry for acting mean if thats what started this but you didnt have to pay attention to me. Im a 12 year old. Nobody listens to me anyway.

i'm giving up,

I wish I had FFX-2+Last Mission... in english. They have new dresspheres, some other than new game called last mission, a new boss, and I heard something about creating your own fiends plus more. I really wish I had it.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

my gfaveorite part of the last dungeon and the ummm... story levels.

some are quite funny.

edit: Ace14, you can catch fiends and train up there story levels. the best way to do this is through competition B) in the arena

I really want Last Mission, looks cool!

Thank you so much Marluxiaswife Kairi girl!

You think Square Enix will really give us Last Mission?

I want it so bad
    Offline/Online

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Maybe because we kept ranting about how much X-2 sucked we don't get last mission.
    anyway, I read the translated script and they finally stooped to referring to Tidus as "That Guy"

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1
    Maybe because we kept ranting about how much X-2 sucked we don't get last mission.
    anyway, I read the translated script and they finally stooped to referring to Tidus as "That Guy"
    Man..now I REALLY want this game

Not only FFX-2 but Final Fantasy VII AC didn't get a good rating here in America... Only Japanese People really liked Final Fantasy X-2 & AC
    my friend from school told me that AC didn't get a good rating so don't ask me where it is,
    But I really want Last Mission, When you think about it, it doesn't cout as us when you said x-2 sucked, there are people around the world that like that game counts here too, and Yeah Final Fantasy VII AC Didn't get a good rating too.

Anyways If we had last mission, i be so happy, i would play all day and even school night
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    Not only FFX-2 but Final Fantasy VII AC didn't get a good rating here in America... Only Japanese People really liked Final Fantasy X-2 & AC
    my friend from school told me that AC didn't get a good rating so don't ask me where it is,
    But I really want Last Mission, When you think about it, it doesn't count as us when you said x-2 sucked, there are people around the world that like that game counts here too, and Yeah Final Fantasy VII AC Didn't get a good rating too.

Anyways If we had last mission, i be so happy, i would play all day and even school night
    Those lines REALLY need to be emphasized.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Moon
    But I really want Last Mission, When you think about it, it doesn't count as us when you said x-2 sucked, there are people around the world that like that game counts here too, and Yeah Final Fantasy VII AC Didn't get a good rating too.

Those lines REALLY need to be emphasized.

Really O.o
    Offline/Online