View Poll Results: Who Wants Final Fantasy X-2 International+Last Mission Here?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 90.63%
  • No

3 9.38%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ffx-2 last mission

Blog Entries

People who already have X-2 do not want to buy exactly the same game (save for about 2 differences)

there was a picture here

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Go learn Japanese, fly over to Japan and buy it if you are really so desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas
    Go learn Japanese, fly over to Japan and buy it if you are really so desperate.
    I'm not that crazy, i would buy a japanese ps2 and play the game if i got that desperate
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    People who already have X-2 do not want to buy exactly the same game (save for about 2 differences)
    *points to poll* you were saying?:rolleyes2

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    *points to poll* you were saying?:rolleyes2
    Offline/Online

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I don't hate X-2 so much now. I just didn't do everything, so I ruined the game for myself.

Okay well I thought X-2 was good, there were some extremely hard bosses like the Bevelle dungeon, and there were some feel-good moments. I didn't like the fact that there weren't more playable characters, and that there weren't as many FMV's, but honestly X-2 is a pretty good game, compared to a lot of the crap out there. It DID get good reviews, and got a few bad ones. Isn't that the case for a lot of things?

And once again, a review is a person's opinion with some facts thrown in and should NEVER influence your own. If you're going to post in a forum about X-2, say what you think of the game yourself and don't say crap like "Oh well it got bad reviews so um yeah"

I really want Last Mission for myself, I think SE is being a little mean only releasing it in Japan when they could probably make some money here in North America. X-2 sort of just ends, and there wasn't any substance to the ending.. so maybe last mission would make up for that.

My boyfriend's going to Japan for the summer.. maybe I can guilt him into getting me one.. but I still don't know Japanese.. it's hopeless! >_<