Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617213161 ... LastLast

Thread: FF8 survivor games.

Squall:

Irvine:

You should become an elite shooter like myself women love guys with BIG GUNS.

Biggs

"That explains why im so damn good!, ha ha ha"

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Kiros

"So what's going on over here?"

Biggs

"Who's this twerp, and whats wrong with his hands?"

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Quistis
    "Oh I've been demoted to a seed because they thought my involvement with squall was getting too personal"

A guy who covers is face with a helmet canīt be that good.

Now me iīm really good looking i got style and i have moves that make women be mine.

Squaall:
    *sighs*....

Quistis
    "Irvine is that all you ever think about" sighs and shakes head

Welll no i mean i also think about guns real guns that is.itīs like this my department are guns and women of course.

Quistis
    "I wonder why seifer turned was it because of me? the way i taught him? was it meant to be that way?" *Sighs* "I'm so lonely"

"But I'm tall dark and handsome!"

OOC- i havent decided who i dislike yet, and have a nasty feeling im getting peoples back up. oh dear, blame the character- not me!

Biggs

"Irvine, im an Army Major! You havent done a days work in your life, you pretty boy!"

Quistis
    "Yes he has, he was a sniper for Galbadia Garden if we hadn't got there first he might be working for you, you're just jealous coz you are so ugly you cover your face with a helmet

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Laguna:Ouch!Leg Cramp!