Page 1 of 81 1234567112151 ... LastLast

Thread: FF8 survivor games.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Moomba FF8 survivor games.

it has begun!!!

i know this post is long but please read it. its very important (only to competitors or people who want to join.)

if theres anything ive missed out please tell me.

these are the competitors.

xxthebadgemakerxx is rinoa.
    Vivi-ultima is zell
    F F freak is quistis
    eragon1 is squall.
    jimmy dark aeons slayer is irvine
    DoaJ is wedge
    innocentenshi7 is selphie
    sephiroths cage is odine
    ice angel is edea.
    blue pheonix is biggs.
    muzzer is ward
    fantasy fan is kiros.
    jesse1 is ultimecia.
    gabriello2580 is choco billy
    laguna ,seifer and guest from another FF are still free.

i am headmaster cid kramer and i shall be the host and judge.

these are the rules.

1. do not be rude. i know your supposed to backsatab and sneakily vote out people but that can be done without harsh insults.
    2. be online as much as you can. one post every few days isnt very good.
    3. dont constantly continue posting when you are eliminated.
    4. enjoy.

i will welcome any ideas for challenges and immunities from people who arent playing.

as most of you know. everyone will be on an island (sephiroths cage has made a map with things to be added on.) you can find and add stuff to it but within reason (so that means no lasers, fusturistic stuff E.C.T. you can put in things like ponds and forests but no stupid stuff.)

challenges last for a couple of days. the challenge is usually something like this. who can be the most E.G lazy. its alway a "who can be the most though.) if you win a challenge you will get a prize E.G a powerful weapon or something useful for the immunity challenges. you also get to send somebody to exile island. the person you send can not do the immunity (i suppose they can write a strategy but even if its the best one they still wont win.)

an immunity is different.
    in an immunity the person has to write a strategy for the task i set. they can use their unique powers and abilities to accomplish this task.ill be judging mainly on strategy unless i specifically say that im looking for the strategy that would work the fastest.

and finnally theres voting time. to vote someone out you have to PM me and tell me who youd like to be eliminated.

important

there is a slight problem of character abilities. seems as nearly anyone can cast every type of magic ill have to make restrictions as it would be quite stupid for everyone to be able to use any magic.

these are the characters special abilities.

rinoa can use all of her limit breaks as well as her weapon. she cant use angel wing though because that owuld mean she could cast anything which would be very unfair.

laguna can use his machine gun, grenades (like he does in his limit break.) and he can also use that rope he uses to swing from in the limit break.

zell can use his limit skills and athletic skills.

quistis can use her blue magic.

squall can use all of his limit breaks.

irvine can use all of his special ammo.

seifer can use his limit break no mercy and also any moves he does when you fight him. E.G. demon slice, bloodfest and also some fire magic because he uses that when you fight him.

wedge can do anything he does in the battles against him

selphie can use her unique limit skills like rapture and the end, full cure and wall.

sephiroth can do all the stuff he does on FF7.

im not sure about odine. maybe i should give him some gadgets.

edea can do the ice spikes and forcefield that she uses in the disk one FMV and any attacks she uses when you fight her.

biggs can do anything he does when you fight him.

ward has the heavy anchor limit break and hes very strong.

and kiros has his limit breaks.

choco billy can call yellow chocobos (if he wins any challenges ill give him more chocobo based abilities.)

and ultimecia can do all of the attacks she does when you fight her and some time compression abilities.

i expect you to form alliances and make friends and enemies and make this interesting. you can form alliances in public or in secret and you can say you want someone out in secret or in public. to be secret youll need to talk a lot in PMs.

heres the schedule

day 1 and 2. challenges.
    day 3 and 4. immunities
    day 5. voting.
    day 6. chalenges and continuing voting.
    day 7. continuing the challenges.
    day 8 and 9. immunties.
    E.C.T

im sorry if you live in australia or america or somewhere else because im in england which may cause problems with times. i wont mind if people post in immunities in early morning after the time limit has and immunities early in the morning.

if anyones still unsure theu should go and look at the one in the FF9 forums.

and now without any more holds ups i welcome you to the island. welcome to the settlement. now your all on the island id like you to get to know each other and make friends (and enemies.). i will come back in the weekends and tell you your challenge. and remember that the places of choco billy and ultimecia are still free.
    Last edited by boys from the dwarf; 06-27-2006 at 03:53 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Edea:

Hello everyone. It's nice to see all of you here.
    Last edited by IceAngel; 06-09-2006 at 10:34 AM.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Selphie:

Hey, Edea! Nice to see you too ... and everyone else !!
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

FFXIV Character

Shiromoto Tatsuji (Siren)

Seifer

"Sup all?! I know we started off on the wrong foot in the past but I want to forget all that and start off anew. So what do ya say? Can you give me another chance?"

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

laguna:Hello there everybody!

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

*rides in garden towards island.* this is good. now start making friends and doing that kind of thing. im sorry about the length of the rule and information list but its important that you read it all. espicially the parts about your character. now ill leave you to it.
    Last edited by boys from the dwarf; 06-09-2006 at 07:30 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Odine: I have no idea why I'm here. Oh well.

Edea:

You could always help us find out more about this Island. That way we can all get started on finding some shelter.

Thank Sapphiresea for the Siggy! :kaolove:

Also tomamar04 and is working on a site. Become a member of Unlimited 5! Discuss anything!

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*Actually, I'm not going to have as much time to do this as expected. So you can either get a replacement or just cancel me, whatever. Sorry.*

*Turn around* "Now where's everyone?" *Eat Hot Dog* "I'll look for them after I eat this.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

Squall:....Hi...

Remember, everyone. This is MY idea. I ask that no one else takes credit for FF Survivor because it is mine. Thank you!

Biggs

"Wedge....Wedge!"
    "Grr where is he, cmon Wedge we kicked a few asses last time, lets go again!"

Anyone fancy an alliance?

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Blog Entries

Hey Squall!No mischief Biggs or Wede I know wat your like! Nice to meet you all *shakes everyones hands*
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.