Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does everyone think FFX sucked so badly?

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by The Kupo Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    Everyone doesn't think FFX sucks.
    Nice English there, buddy.
    Oh, I have the best excuse ever. It's my third language.

FFX is a great game. Only, FFX is my least favourite among all FF I've played (Personally, I think FFX-2 is better).

Anyway, this is just my opinion. FFX is still a great game.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

i liked ffx. i think the reason people weren't uber impressed is because of all the fmv's making it more of a movie than a game. this didn't bother me however as it allowed the story to be more in depth

Why do you imprison your saviour?

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

because they were expecting the same old same old.
    jkhkjg

Quote Originally Posted by No.78
    because they were expecting the same old same old.
    yeah, you're right...

and they don't like changes...

and maybe they're fanboy of ff classics...

who cares what they say!

i dont give a [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] what any of those creeps say! ffx is the most AMAZING game EVER! lol sorry for the big burst :rolleyes2 but anyways i absolutely enjoyed ffx, and yes, its my definite favorite game, i personally believe more people ragged on ffx2 though, which i enjoyed too, not as much, but i did really enjoy it

never forget the dreams that have past... and never deny the dreams that will come.....

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Gam...ex.php?act=idx
    join the awesomeness

And same goes for XI, XII and XIII, people who don't like X won't like them either. They just need to get over it! Can't they appreciate uberness when they see it?
    jkhkjg

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Some people feel special when they can bash new games because they were playing them since the original, I guess. I liked the older ones a little, but I liked the newer ones better. Not just for the graphics, but all of the other things you could do that the old ones couldn't.
    As for all of the FMVs and cutscenes, I loved them, but after the eightieth time going through I memorized them all practically and really wished I could skip them.

FFX is my favorite game!!! I used to hate FFX-2, but now it's not so bad. I think it's because I rushed through it the first few times.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah, I guess some people will just never be happy. They refuse the see the greatness of FFX!!!The game was just too "emotional" I guess. Btw, what's with all the Tidus hate, too? Nobody likes him. I thought he was cool, except he turns into a show-offy goofball when he's around teh chix0rz!!! But he changed into a really good, more mature character.

One word: Blasphemy!!!

The game was great, IMO. People will have their opinions though...

I would rather live one day knowing you are here than live forever without you by my side.

I liked it, but it wasn't as good as FFIX or FFVII. I think it was because of the voice actors. I dunno.

Most of the people hate FFX because the storyline is short, they focus too much on Tidus and Yuna, while other characters only get short details, plus it's too easy! It's all Break Damage Limit fault! The other thing is, it touch religion issue!

Maybe that's why I don't like FFX (But I love X-2). For me, I feel so boring whenever I play FFX but I never feel boring when I play FFX-2.

People dislike Tidus because he always whine about everything. Other protagonist before (Cecil, Bartz, Locke, Cloud, Squall, Zidane) didn't act like Tidus. Plus, he cry.

I don't have problem with FFX character except Tidus.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't played all the FF's, but I have played a lot of them. And I've been playing games since I was very young (I'm nearly 21 now).

So, when I say FFX is tied for favorite FF, I say it with all that experience behind me. Suck on that, other people

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelroo
    Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah, I guess some people will just never be happy. They refuse the see the greatness of FFX!!!The game was just too "emotional" I guess. Btw, what's with all the Tidus hate, too? Nobody likes him. I thought he was cool, except he turns into a show-offy goofball when he's around teh chix0rz!!! But he changed into a really good, more mature character.
    I don't like Tidus because... He's... A pratt!!! PRATT I SAY!! (it took me like 2 minutes to think of why I hate him, tbh, maybe I just hate him because of his voice actor lol or for the sake of hating)
    jkhkjg

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Because he's optimistic and carefree. Everyone prefers the depressing emo characters like Squall better and he doesn't sound five. He sounds like a teenager. Oh, wait, he's 17? hmm.