Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does everyone think FFX sucked so badly?

Personally I thought a few FMVs could be tuned down and little less pretties, and more fighting. but otherwise its ok so far. Not bad, not absolutely awesome either.

I am still not used to the sphere grid, but I haven't touched it as I'm still playing Dragon Quest 8 currently.

If there was a little faster talking/less pause/fluff in it to make it go faster it would be better.... but I'm not really a FMV lover. Otherwise its pretty good. Not supremely great or anything, but pretty good.

First time round it was a cool game. I still love the FMVs, music and Auron, but the voice acting, Tidus and the sphere grid do take their toll on you.

I loved FFX! And I liked Tidus too, I liked most of the characters except Seymour, Shlinda, and Mika.
    I don't really care that Tidus cried, it was an emotional moment.

I also liked the older FF's too, there's not really one that I hate.

FFX ruled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkada
    But what I really don't get is the people who say that they hate X-2, I really don't know whats wrong with them, That game was really good.
    Far too girly. Way too much girlpower packed into one game. It substituted Equiping armour with dress-up barbie. ugh.

And the majority of people who rag on it are probably males, who can't stand the notion of dress up barbie (dress spheres) intead of an armour system.

Yeah, of course the majority of female FF gamers will like it. The vast majority of FFX-2 haters are males (like myself) who can't identify with it. And the majority of FF gamers probably are male.

Anyways, to get back on topic I loved FFX. Of course there are haters, not everyone is going to love it. Every game has its share of critics.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It needs to have 3 half naked bimbos as the main characters. They understood and did it in X-2.