Thread: Movie-Based Games

Default Movie-Based Games

Is there a movie that you would like to see evolve into a game? I'd like to see Lucas Arts develop a Star Wars Action/Adventure game based on the original trilogy with extra content for the Nintendo Wii. (Why?
    Because the 2D Star Wars movie-based games SUCK that's why!!!...When I say "extra content" I mean Lucas Arts should add new levels, mini games, and new storylines to make the game longer because most movie games are short as in you can beat them in 48 hours short or in one afternoon if you try hard enough.)

There's a thing called Star Wars Battlefront and SWB 2. They play through the soldiers eyes but you can be the jedi as well in SWB2. I'm pretty sure that Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith both have their own games.

Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    ...most movie games are short as in you can beat them in 48 hours short or in one afternoon...
    Yeah true that. When I bought LOTR 2 I finished it in one night. LOTR 3 took me 2 days (Pelennor Fields).

I don't really want any movies to be turned into games. Most are games based on movies are crap.

Yeah that's true but there are some movie games that are good like Lego Star Wars and Spider-Man 2. The reason why I want a Star Wars movie-based game on the Nintendo Wii is because I want to have a Lightsaber fight with Darth Vader. Ever since I saw that sword fight on the preview of Red Steel I've been excited about the Nintendo Wii's launch.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

the only Movie Game I have played and liked is.... Enter The Matrix.

that was awesome.

I think most games based on movies are crap apart from Spider Man 1 & 2 for the PS2 and all the Batman games for the SNES and MegaDrive.

But I would like to see a Nightmare On Elm Street game and not the crappy one they made for the NES, they should make one with PS3 graphics, it would be amazing.

Also I would like a Friday The 13th game, that would be so bloody.

Which FF Character Are You?

Second Character: Tidus
    Third Character: Yuffie

Blog Entries

Moomba

I think about 90% of games based on movies suck really bad. (cough cough harry potter cough) But, Spiderman, and things like that are pretty good.

I hate almost all of the movie based games. There are a few.... "okay" ones but most of them are bad. Yeah Harry Potter games have to be the worst and games out there. I also Lord Of the Rings for GBA, that game had it all glitches, bad music, and a crappy battle system.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by John_912
    Yeah that's true but there are some movie games that are good like Lego Star Wars and Spider-Man 2. The reason why I want a Star Wars movie-based game on the Nintendo Wii is because I want to have a Lightsaber fight with Darth Vader. Ever since I saw that sword fight on the preview of Red Steel I've been excited about the Nintendo Wii's launch.
    well your in luck then. Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy has a multiplayer feature where you can fight Darth Vader if you wish to. you can even do it in the carbonite chamber! its for PC by the way, and is a great game!!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Ive got LOTRs The Third Age and Im stil playing it. I love that game so much, ranks as one of my all time favs. But avoid the Harry Potter games, they make me cry And Enter the Matrix was pants, make me thorw up during the getaway car scene. And Catwoman ... AVOID!