Page 2 of 98 FirstFirst 12345678122252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mid-Year Ciddies 2006 - Winner Revelations Thread! Tally now in first post. :)

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

GO NEEL and MYSELF!

Oh man, now I'm all excited and I need to go to bed.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

This is awesome, I love the form how you did that, BoB.

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

After a lot of reading and fiddling around, this is the only speech I'm going to use for this one, apologies to all those other people who sent me stuff, I didn't expect such a late rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    It's time for the first Ciddie presented: Most Likely to Get Together. This is an entertaining award, with many dubious and often amusing matchups. Let's see who we have this year.

Award Guy and Election Booth: anyone who nominated or voted for this boring, unfunny crap is also boring and unfunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by an anonymous other person wearing a funky mask of some sort
    ver wonder what these two do when they're not busy counting votes. And no, it's not going after your sister. Award Guy & Erection Bo- oh, Election Booth, excuse me, set the ballots on fire in BoB's bed when he's away. Sorry that he has to know this way.
    Quina and repoman: slightly less boring. Equally unfunny.
    Quote Originally Posted by an anonymous other person wearing a funky mask of some sort
    It seems that repo man is trying to throw a wrench into the works of the other 6 couples. That was very cheesy of me. Anyways, Quina & repo man are a very seldom heard of couple. Why? No one really knows, but I don't really want to, considering all that kinky roleplay that wrench could be used to serve for in the bedroom, which is possibly where they are most of the time.
    Loony BoB and Psychotic: omg cuz obviusly they h8 eachothur!!!11 Who nominates this crap?
    You know what reminds me of this couple? Those action movies where two superheroes are fighting each other and then suddenly, one is on top of the other ready to kill, and then things start to escalate into a passionate (anyone counting?) kiss, and then it goes even further. Loony BoB & Psychotic were two oppposing forces on EoFF, but every since Psy became a CK, could their relationship be improving, as I shall say?
    Loony BoB and loony bob penetrated me: I don't even want to think about it.
    It seems that even after the brutal penetration of poor loony bob penetrated me, some passion still lingers. Speaking of which, how many times have I used the word passion? It sounds like I'm writing some romance novel with Fabio and his "burning loins" on the cover of it. Anyways, could it be real love, or does Loony BoB have loony bob penetrated me under a spell of domestic abuse? I'm not sure. Your vote may be able to decide that.
    Dignified Pauper and Neel Hates Clout's Guts: the people who nominated this award are the ones who fell for the April Fool's joke, or are DP and Neel themselves. It was like the 10-year-old boy punching the girl he likes. Though in this case I'm not exactly sure which one's the girl.
    Raistlin sucks ahahaha oh man okay what
    Darth Holmes and MecaKane: ah, the classic winner. Well deservedly nominated. These two actually DO yell at each other a lot. Darth Holmes because he says stupid things and whines all of the time and Kane because he is overly aggressive and intolerant. However, anyone who actually knows anything didn't vote for this one, either.
    An old favorite of EoFF. It seems that yelling at each other on the General Gaming Forum is not the only way they vent pent up passion and rage. However, the only time they can truly be themselves and display their true love is upon the tops of Brokeback Mountain. Oh, I just went there. Voting for this couple may encourage them to break out of their defense love caccoon and emerge as a beautiful butterfly as a couple.
    Darth Holmes and Rye: the best choice for this Ciddie, by far. Because, see, Rye totally digs manboobs, and Darth Holmes's are well reknowned among the community with permanent mental scars. Rye was recently distraught when she thought Joel didn't like her because she doesn't play fighting games all the time, so she decided to try cosplaying for his affection. Proof. The results of this are currently unknown. Rye is also a serious contender for the Horniest Member Ciddie, which fits in well with Darth Holmes. She is now rumoured to be considering cosplaying some more after these awards.
    In other news, Raistlin secretly wants to nibble on Darth Holmes' ni-- *shot by sniper*

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Go Quina and Repo Man!

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Haha, that Rye cosplay is great. xD

Those who didn't make it...
    Dignified Pauper & Neel Hates Clout's Guts.....14
    Quina & repo man...............................13
    Darth Holmes & MecaKane.........................5
    Loony BoB & Psychotic...........................5
    RSL & our hated enemy the Kaiser's hat...you know,
    like this one...................................1

Award Guy & Election Booth, Darth Holmes & Rye and Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me go head-to-head...

Oh

Oh yay. ^_^ Not too late after all.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm so horrified. xD

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Rye & Jole. It's meant 2 b.

Oh my god it seriously could be xD
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

And the Ciddie goes to...
    Award Guy & Election Booth

Award Guy & Election Booth.....................26
    Darth Holmes & Rye.............................20
    Loony BoB & loony bob penetrated me............20

Blog Entries

In your face Raistlin

there was a picture here

Crazy. :rolleyes2 Didn't see that coming.