Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21216171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

alright tough choice, but it went down to nankis, Rudes and kujas

and the winner is RUDE

Why? because despite not having a great deal of abilities to pick from he still managed to think up an ingenious idea. The others were "Close but no cigar"

Rude you pick a materia of your choice excluding the 4 special materias and 4x Cut (2xCut is available)

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

i dont see how leaves could hold a boat or raft together. leaves are weak and would normally break before you even tied the thing together. still. good one rude.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Reno:

Thatīs way us Turks arenīt grunts like those soldier guys cause we think, Rudes strategy was the best and it certainly deserved to be victorious.

Iīll pay you a beer Rude come on!

man...and i thought nanaki's plan was kinda cool....

sorry for not being able to post....

went for a campin trip with little boys(8-12 years) as junior facilitator......

4days 3 nites..

Blog Entries

Aeris
    Well done Rude!!
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

Barret:

Congrats on the win Rude! I'm back guys for a while and will be active in the Survivior games again after my week long absence of fighting the Midgar Zolom.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Blog Entries

Hmmm this thread is tooo quiet
    Aeris
    Hey Barret Welcome back!!

today is a day of rest, tomorrow challenge.

having back to back challenges seems a little disjointed to me, but the day of rest can be seen as a waste too, so i dont really know what to do with it. Alright today can be PRIZE DAY

ill ask a question ansd the person with the best answer gets a prize, winning this prize day gives no right of voting ie no immunity etc.

Develop your answer but definitely no more than 10 lines. You can choose to avoid this Prize day, but then you cant win!

QUESTION

in FF7 would Cloud on his own have defeated Sephiroth? where avalanche necessary at all?

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

kuja:

it depends which form. in his normal human form cloud has always won (ive not seen AC but im assuming he wins.). in the reactor in the3 flashback cloud wins and at the end of the game cloud wins. but seems as sephiroths being possesed by jenova which is almost definetly an improvement on his power id say he would win. bizarro and safer sehpiroth are extremely powerful and cloud would need help from avalanche and his friends. so this is my answer. if your talking about a normal fight between cloud and sephiroth id say cloud would win. if your talking about the north crater fight i think that he would need help.

Barret:

Starting out the game Cloud could not have done it. Those he met throughout the game each added a piece to him that helped him grow in maturity, strength, and wisdom. He befriended those comrades and they each gave him a fighting core of a party, as well as the encouragement to do what is right, and to correct past wrongs. At the end of the game, Cloud could beat Sephiroth on his own due to his jump in experience on all playing fields (not just fighting), but because of the party that stuck around with him throught the game, they helped shape him into the character he ended up as.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

both good answetrs but i think Barret wins this one as well. congratulations, pick a materia you want. (excepting 4 special, and 4x cut)

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

If you were stuck on a small island in the middle of Krals river, who (or what) would you bring? Youre allowed to bring either 1 item or one person. if youve got materia from prizes thats automatically yours anyway.

Blog Entries

Aeris
    I would bring Cloud, he is all I need:Love, Protection, handy with his sword, althletic so can probably catch fish and entertainment!What more could I need?!

Cait Sith

"Id bring my Underwater materia and walk through the water...mwah hah hah!"
    - Most FF games

- FF2, (PS1 version)

Reno:

I would bring a box full of beer!!!And would get drunk and sing the

"Jimmy goes to Hollywood song!!!!"

kuja:

how can i be stuck on an island? i can fly. but if i chose to live there i would bring one of my allies. probbably sephiroth. our combined strength and skills would make it possible to survive out there and we can decide how to destroy the vermin that is life, undisturbed and without ayone trying to stop us or even noticing! mwuahahah!