Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

RUFUS

Tifa may be nice, but that'll also make it easier to take her out. Tifa, you should be cautious. You don't know who's to trust, and you should remember that.

Blog Entries

Hey Cid hows the ship?
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

The Dark Waltzes have the name
    The Dark Waltzes own this game
    The Dark Waltzes will put up a fight
    The Dark Waltzes will play FFVII Survivor all night!

The Dark Waltzes are righteous and loyal
    The Dark Waltzes plans won't be foiled!
    The Dark Waltzes will see right through
    The Dark Waltzes, we are true!

That will be our tribe's anthem, ok?

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoaJ
    RUFUS

Tifa may be nice, but that'll also make it easier to take her out. Tifa, you should be cautious. You don't know who's to trust, and you should remember that.
    Tifa

i'd rather just trust anyone, if people plan to use that agianst me then they are messing with the wrong person

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

excellent work yuffie. * casts flare on mountains and melts the snow.*. id kill all of you right now but i want to win the prize then kill you! nah. im evil not stupid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

ill hand out materia, some other day soon. it may be fairly complex so ill leave it till a day when my brains not fried.

ahem! CHALLENGE time!!!!

in the forest all of you, must work together to defeat many foes. they currently surrond your group. Tell me what each of hyou would do in this situation. Tip- Stick close to your talents ie magical or physical. Most sensible and most creative strategy wins a prize. There is room for individual skill ie flashy limits but teamwork as well. ie recognising Aeris cannot beat them to death, and Zack cant extensively use magic etc.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Barret

We all as fighters and characters have our special talents. I think Yuffie should be the spy who follows the enemy closely and warns us of moves they make. This will then call for those who wield magical talents to distract and terrorize the enemy while throwing them into a state of confusion as to who is attacking them. This will then set up the perfect time for Brute fighters like myself, Cloud, Sephiroth, etc...to finish off the party. This way, each survivor here on the island will be playign a decisive and critical part in defeating a potential hazard.

If someone fails to play their part or makes it hard on the others, we will spot out the week point.

*Arms Missing Score weapon, ready to fight.
    *Equips Bahamut summon materia just to be safe.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Well, it's all quite simple, of course.

Since my ninja skills are so wonderfully impressive, I would tell everyone to fight there best and made sure they didn't die. Time for the interesting part!

Since the enemy is enclosing on us, would simply but skillfully jump up into a tree! Not so hard. Then, I would jump down on an enemy then go back up and throw my cross on them and kill them. If they had arrows to make and arial attack, I would dodge the arrows with my ninja agility. They would probably get stuck in the branches anyway. And if one of my fellow mates were being attacked, I would jump down and slit they enemies' throats. I would repeat until the harsh battle was over, once again claiming us as the winners!

Tifa

"I'll smash them"

Reno:

Nothing more easy.
    I would simply need the help of Rude, and this is how it goes, i would use my famous atack pyramid to trap my opponents,then Rude could use is punch atack to finish off the monsters ohhh and President Rufus could also shoot them using is shotgun.
    If there were any enemies still standing i would use Neo Turks Light to confuse them and them i would just go sit down watching everyone fighting everyone.

These are very good. "im not sure about brian the pink sharks...but at least he had a quote"

JENOVA

"You pitiless folls have one more day to post your entrant, and i may have to eat vincent (as he hasnt shown)"

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

lol i had to rush out the house at the time and i was quickly reminded of that scene in Don COrneo's bedroom, so i just posted that quote

Blog Entries

Default Aeris

Well I would be the sensible one, healing as i go and making sure everyone is up to speed with Haste, then let Yuffie steal stuff fom the foe so we can live better lives on this island and Kudaj can kick there ass!
    If I turn my back I'm defenceless, and to go blindly seems senseless.

I would need the help of Reno. I would put up my fists and punch my way through while Reno took out his electric rod and covered me. And eventually all enemies will fall to our teamwork.

wait for me nanaki!!

me want to ally with you