Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131727 ... LastLast

Thread: Let the FFVII Survivor games begin!

cid

not so good......engine blew up...overload i guess....i'll need some help

sorry for the dp

Reno:

So like Cid donīt forget the highwind was Shinras property so let us borrow a ride from time to time.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Sephiroth:Kuja and the ninja girl's skills are beeter for long ranged battles.The Cetra girl can't deal massive damage.So I shall kill every single foe that are nearest to us and give Kuja and the ninja girl a clean shooting range to fire their weapons and magic,while the Cetra girl heals us.

Nanaki

Cid! Let's team up, but Tifa is with the other.....

They will all feel my fury. First, I will jump and go berserk. Then, I will take an enemy from another to another. Plus, with my sharp senses, I will have the chance to avoid back attack. I will try to finish them as soon as I can, I don't really care about the damage, I can defend myself, that fight won't take long because I'm in Berserk Status and my sharp sense will allow me to counter or evade. Cid did help me but I let andrewsim92 to post his strategy.

Actually, Nanaki has good magic stat so is that mean I could use magic?

OOC: I have an idea, everyone start with Fire, Ice, Lightning and Cure Materia, they will obtain new materia when they win a challenge. I'm just suggesting, I didn't force you to accept that.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

RUFUS

Hmmm...I'd use my ability to control others with fear. Many of the creatures go running and cowering, and the rest, I sic Dark Nation onto the others. Kuja, Sephiroth and Yuffie would help considerably, along with Aeris. Sephiroth could walk all over them, with his sword and what-not. Yuffie would use her shuriken, eliminating many many more, and Kuja. Well, to say the least - they're dead. :P

OOC: You didnt specify how many enemies, sorry, lol
    Last edited by DoaJ; 06-13-2006 at 09:34 PM.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

kuja:

hah! the thought that these simple forest scum can defeat me is insulting. id use flare start to greatly weaken them and along with that id use thundaga and powerful holy and flare spells. my flying would let me dodge most of their moves. as for the other 4 members of the "dark waltzes." sephiroth and yuffie and rufuses dark nation would tear apart the weakened enemies and rufus could provide useful cover with his shotgun. and with aeris healing and casting negative status effects on them and positives on us i think the enemies would eventually get the idea and flee. if it comes to that though id fly after them and destroy them with ultima blasts (but ill try not to because that would destroy a lot of the island. me alone against them wouldnt be too tough but with help from the team we are invincible.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

vivi- ultima i may take your suggestion on board, as it may be too complicated to give everyone independent materia. However some members ie Aeris and kuja will get more magic as they have pathetic physical skills. And everyone will get an independent summon.

Im pleased with the strategys so far, lookin good. Another hint, if you havent included some elemnts of teamwork, it is imperative you do so. even if it is only one ally (ie Reno and rude is ok). It Rufus you wont be able to defeat all the nemies on your own, you need additional help (and not from your dog!)

OOC- Nanaki is not a dog, he is a preened warrior.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

Reno:

When will the winner be anounced?Just to get the game going and Vincent seems to have disappeared.

OOC: the winner should be announced today.

kuja:

*casts holy on last monster.* hah! i think thats my bloodthirst quenched for today. whos camp to burn?..... ahah! * thundagas vincents tent.*

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Tifa

so long as the enemies attack one at a time i'll be fine, otherwise i'll need some help

EDIT - That reminds me i now have a chocobo, so i can avoid battles right?

ill be on later to decide, however any late additions should be added (not edited in) as this competition is going right to the wire.

With thanks to Owen Macwere

check out- http://z10.invisionfree.com/FFCSG/index.php?act=idx

Its only starting up, which means its not world class- but hey whats the harm in having a look. (or registering!) The only way its gonna get better is if more people join up.

Its got FF, art, writings, riddles, general chat and GFX battles. And each of these topics we are hoping to develop to its fullest.

Its not a catchy address either (free to run) so just save the link into your favourites for easy access

OOC: Nanaki isn't a dog but he's a Rare Species of Wolf. He howl.

Since, I'm with Cid, let me try:

As you say, we're surrounded. They will all feel our fury. First, I will jump and go berserk while Cid jump and strike them. Then, we will take an enemy from another to another. Plus, with my sharp senses, I will have the chance to avoid back attack and alert Cid to defend himself or avoid. We will try to finish them as soon as we can, I don't really care about the damage, I can defend myself and Cid can defense himself, but we will help each other in defending and attacking. This fight won't take long because I'm in Berserk Status, my sharp sense will allow me to counter or evade and Cid has great Dragoon Skill which can kill the enemy, plus great agility. I like our teamwork.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

come on. results!

hey nanaki.....i can help fight...i could spin my my spear for cover....

and reno...sure u can hitch a ride yo.....

i could clear areas using dynamite......or dragon dive....nanaki,go berserk.....you would own

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Tifa - LIMIT BREAK

*pounds the monsters arses*